Author: redletter

when is the best age for you to get marriage? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-5 10:58:19 |Display all floors

First, what is marriage?

I think you should think long and hard about marriage! Because the prurpose of marriage is to procreate -- to have children and to raise a family. I think this requires stability, well -managed finances and an established career -- you will need to make a home, a rather permanent place! This is something that requires great maturation and genuine commitment!

You should speak to older couples about it, they will tell you that you must work on your relationship and be flexible with each other. I think this requires patience and perserverence! Two together, against the harshness of world, requires a certain amount of continued willingness and compatibility. Will you still be faithful when your spouse no longer is young and spry?

If you are looking for companionship, then in this modern age, you may be able to circumvent the costs of having a family. But this will have to depend on your own personal morality and the willingness to take a risk!

If you are looking to own a pet, then go buy a dog!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 11:02:07 |Display all floors

Dear guy,do you have enough bearability for a marriage?

Marriage is not just staying together with your beloved. Are you really ready?
Yes,maybe the economic income is not the basic of love,but it must be the basic of a family,otherwise I don't think there can be any happiness, more tired instead.
I believe love,but I never believe that love is everything.
Marriage is not only love,ardor and staying with the right person.

Use magic tools Report

ccpforme has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-5 11:41:20 |Display all floors

Wait

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 11:47:34 |Display all floors

as u like

No matter when to, the most important thing is who will promise for your whole life's happiness!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 12:45:01 |Display all floors

MARRIAGE THAT MY SEEKING FOR NOW

WHEN YOU MEET WITH A RIGHT GIRL OR BOY IN YOUR LIFE AS ME,
YOU WILL CONSIDE THE MARRIAGE AS THE MOST NATUAL THING TO DO.

BEACAUSE, YOU ONLY WANT TO SEE HIM OR HER EVERY MOMENT.
DON'T THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE , JUST DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO .

CATCH THE FEELING ,OTHERWISE IT WILL FLEE AWAY FROM YOU AND NEVER GO BACK.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 13:47:22 |Display all floors

a good time

A good time when you find the other part of you,and both of you are mature.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 13:55:00 |Display all floors

no

I understand you very deeply and fully,because I have the same feeling as you.As far as marrige is concernde,your age is not the problem.I just want to know if you have found the right one,and she or he is willing to marry you.If the answer is yes ,just go ahead. To handle the difficulties in the life shoulder to shoulder with your lover is a good thing.Good luck to you!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.