Author: redletter

when is the best age for you to get marriage? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-4 16:18:42 |Display all floors

desire to be loved!

I have the same feeling as you do !I remembered saying to stay unmarried when being asked such a question.,'cos i dont like sparing time with others.but funnily enough,i desperatedly want to have someone to stick with these days.I figured why.and It's so wierd,I told my parents I might probably be a spinster and be around them forever,which is definitely not what is on my mind  right now.i desire to love and be loved?:)

Use magic tools Report

peterduan has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-4 16:24:03 |Display all floors

best wishes

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 18:30:41 |Display all floors

suggestion

Hi,young guy. I do not under why young people are eager to have a family.You will lose freedom and many good opportunities if you are married.Pls do what you like to do at the very age.As a man,you should have achievement in your career,so that it is easy for you to find a beautiful girlfriend.Many good girls hope her boyfriend/husband has good career.Different people have different opinions about marriage. On the whole,I hope you try your best to do your work,and has good success in your career.Of course,you can try to find a girlfriend or very good good friend(male or female),and share your happiness and unhappiness,so that you will not have such idea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 18:49:28 |Display all floors

On the other hand

After getting marriage, your wife would give you what you want, but you are supposed to give her much. Are you ready? Especially nowadays, girls are asking for more than before.

Use magic tools Report

allgemein has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-4 20:41:58 |Display all floors

Only seeing her will be boring for you.

Use magic tools Report

dolphin has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-4 21:02:45 |Display all floors

what do u want really?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 22:59:23 |Display all floors

wedlock

redletter,
    How do you do?
   I'm twenty-eight . I have just got marriage at october 1 this year. My husband is my school-mate of senior high school. I got marriage with him beacouse I love him very much. someone said ardour
of the wedlock is short-lived. I think so. But wedlock don't need ardour only. My husband and I are friend, lover,comrade and so on. This  is wedlock.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.