Views: 13607|Replies: 36

when is the best age for you to get marriage? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-3 23:23:19 |Display all floors
I am 23 year old, and gradulate from a university of beijing. Now ,i am a postgradulate. Once i swear not to marriage forever. But as the develope of my experience, i find a home becomes more and more charming for me. Get tired when out , and go back home facing a modest wife.Only seeing her is enough for me . A kind of comfort for your tired heart. Do you think that i am too young to do it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 07:26:35 |Display all floors

You need to understand marriage

It may seem like a nice thing to have a kind face to look forward to at the end of a tiring day.  But what do you think your wife is going to do with herself all during the rest of the day?  

I don't usually recommend marriage for students, because a student is too busy with classes and study to give attention to a spouse.

The two foundations of a good marriage are communication and companionship.   You must be able to communicate well (and often), and you must enjoy doing things together (and spend time together often).  

When you are at the point in your life where you can achieve these two things, (which may mean different ages for different people), then you are ready to get married.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 08:25:12 |Display all floors

about marriage

Please don't be doubtful of your own feeling..you think you are right..then you're right..don't hesitate to do what you want..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 12:29:54 |Display all floors

re

Before marriage, you should understand what love is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 12:39:31 |Display all floors

any time,any age

any time ,any age, i think
the key is the right people.
no ages, no nation, no race.
and when you think it is he/she, then get marriage
it is ok

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 13:00:58 |Display all floors

and no gender!

and no gender!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 13:42:09 |Display all floors

too young to be married

Frankly, I ever had same feeling with you. but you are too young to be married, you have many thing to do, of course you are a young man, you want a comfortable home with a girl. But marriage have basic economic income and steady life. Otherwise, you will feel much tired.

suggestion, take changce to find a girl friend, and you can live together.

I think it is best choices. believe some girl would have same feeling with you, just find right one to live with you.

Best wishes.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.