Author: abramicus

Why is the KMT Selling Out Taiwan to the DPP-Japan Minority? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-10-18 15:32:43 |Display all floors
She is going to lose.

Then what for you?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-19 02:45:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2015-10-19 02:46
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-10-18 15:32
She is going to lose.

THE SELLING OUT OF TAIWAN GOES INTO PLAN B.

She has already been replaced with Chu Lilun, who has been very silent after his acceptance speech.  

Now their problem is how to make Tsai Ingwen win, while pretending to be fighting her tooth and nail.  

Soong will have to come to the rescue and pull away some of the votes from the KMT, to give Tsai a plurality, this time, estimated at 44% of the votes, better than Chen Suibian's 39% in the past, when Soong did the hatchet job on Lienchan, splitting the Blue vote.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-19 09:19:17 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2015-10-19 02:45
THE SELLING OUT OF TAIWAN GOES INTO PLAN B.

She has already been replaced with Chu Lilun, who has  ...

Taiwan will have its own personality quite apart from China., apart from KMT and from Chiang Kai Sek

And the personality of Taiwan is lovely, friendly and its democratic.

The Crude and Cruel Party should let go......let people go and don't chain people.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-20 14:30:15 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2015-10-20 14:32

THE FOUNDATION OF MAINLAND AND TAIWAN RELATIONS IS THE 1992 CONSENSUS.

Finally, someone got the facts straight, after two decades of muddling by the separatists, and Wikipedia gave the correct version of what is the 1992 Consensus, as follows:

"The 1992 Consensus was the outcome of a November 1992 meeting in British Hong Kong between the mainland China-based Association for Relations Across the Taiwan Strait (ARATS) and the Taiwan-based Straits Exchange Foundation (SEF). Three months before the meeting, the Taiwan side (on 1 August 1992) published the following statement in respect of its interpretation of the meaning of "One China":

"Both sides of the Taiwan Strait agree that there is only one China. However, the two sides of the Strait have different opinions as to the meaning of “one China.” To Peking, “one China” means the “People’s Republic of China (PRC),” with Taiwan to become a “Special Administration Region” after unification. Taipei, on the other hand, considers “one China” to mean the Republic of China (ROC), founded in 1911 and with de jure sovereignty over all of China. The ROC, however, currently has jurisdiction only over Taiwan, Penghu, Kinmen, and Matsu. Taiwan is part of China, and the Chinese mainland is part of China as well."[7]

The above statement was published in the Mainland Affairs Council, Executive Yuan, ROC, “Consensus Formed at the National Development Conference on Cross-Strait Relations,” February 1997. “The Meaning of ‘One China’” was adopted by the ROC's (now defunct) National Unification Council.[7]

With respect to the actual "1992 Consensus" reached by the two sides in Hong Kong in 1992, the following statement from the Taiwan SEF side is relevant:

"On November 3 [1992], a responsible person of the Communist Chinese ARATS said that it is willing to “respect and accept” SEF’s proposal that each side “verbally states” its respective principles on “one China."[7]

The above statement was contained in a Press release (in Chinese) made by the SEF in Taipei on November 3, 1992.[8] There appears to be no written record of what the SEF verbally stated at that time in respect of the meaning of "One China" but, given that it was effectively an agent of the ROC Government, it undoubtedly stuck to the ROC's official position at the time (set out above) with respect to the meaning of "One China".

With respect to the actual "1992 Consensus" reached by the two sides in Hong Kong in 1992, the following statement from the Mainland ARATS side is relevant:

"At this working-level consultation in Hong Kong, SEF representatives suggested that each side use respective verbal announcements to state the one China principle. On November 3rd, SEF sent a letter, formally notifying that “each side will make respective statements through verbal announcements.” ARATS fully respects and accepts SEF’s suggestion."[7]

The conclusion they reached was intended as a means of side-stepping the conflict over the political status of Taiwan. At the time of the meeting, Hong Kong was under British rule and therefore considered neutral territory by both sides.

As a result of the 1992 meeting, ARATS Chairman Wang Daohan and SEF Chairman Koo Chen-fu met in Singapore on April 27, 1993 in what became known as the "Wang-Koo summit". They concluded agreements on document authentication, postal transfers, and a schedule for future ARATS-SEF meetings."

WITHOUT THE FOUNDATION OF THE 1992 CONSENSUS THAT THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE OF THE DPP REJECTS, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO SEE HOW PEACE AND PROSPERITY IN TAIWAN CAN BE MAINTAINED FOR MORE THAN TWELVE MONTHS.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-20 14:51:46 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2015-10-20 14:30
THE FOUNDATION OF MAINLAND AND TAIWAN RELATIONS IS THE 1992 CONSENSUS.

Finally, someone got the fac ...

The Crude and Cruel Party should let go......let people go and don't chain people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-22 14:34:42 |Display all floors
ONE CHINA IS TAIWAN'S BEST FUTURE

TAIWAN'S BALANCE OF TRADE WITH MAINLAND CHINA IS A NET POSITIVE GAIN OF 60 BILLION US DOLLARS PER YEAR.

IF TSAI INGWEN WINS AND PURSUES MILITARY, POLITICAL AND DIPLOMATIC CONFLICT WITH CHINA, WHERE WILL TSAI AND HER DPP BACKERS GET THAT 60 BILLION DOLLAR NET PROFIT PER YEAR FROM?

NO COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WILL BE AS GENEROUS TO TAIWAN AS MAINLAND CHINA HAS BEEN AND WILL BE TO TAIWAN.  ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE NEEDS TO HAVE HIS OR HER HEAD EXAMINED, AND DO A MOUTHWASH.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.