Author: abramicus

Why is the KMT Selling Out Taiwan to the DPP-Japan Minority? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-10-18 01:04:56 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2015-10-15 09:49
Such fussing. It's obvious that Taiwan will rejoin China fairly soon. And it'll have lots of local a ...

Unification with China has no appeal in Taiwan, none at all.

That dream died with the Generalisimo years ago.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-18 05:41:12 |Display all floors
Chu Lilun has now been elected by the KMT to be its official candidate for the next presidency.  Hong's voice has now vanished.  Now, Chu has to show his real patriotism as any lack of true effort to win the presidency would be recorded and dissected by the public.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-18 05:51:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2015-10-18 05:52

THANK YOU, MS. HONG, FOR WAKING UP THE KMT TO THE ENORMITY OF THE CHALLENGE IT HAD REFUSED TO FACE UNTL YOU CAME ALONG, AND BRAVELY ACCEPTED A MOST UNEQUAL FIGHT, WITH NOTHING BUT YOUR COURAGE AS YOUR SPEAR AND YOUR CONVICTION AS YOUR SHIELD.  

YOU FACED THE GOLIATH OF THE DPP WITH YOUR BARE FISTS.  

BUT WITH YOUR OUTSTANDING AND HISTORIC CAMPAIGN EFFORT, YOU HAVE GIVEN THE STRONG THE COURAGE THEY LACKED, AND THE COMFORTABLE, THE URGENCY THEY NEEDED.

多謝  現代的花木蘭 洪秀柱 小姐!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-18 09:53:59 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2015-10-18 05:51
THANK YOU, MS. HONG, FOR WAKING UP THE KMT TO THE ENORMITY OF THE CHALLENGE IT HAD REFUSED TO FACE U ...

Did you say Goliath of the DPP?

How fast the recovery of DPP come about.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-18 09:56:12 |Display all floors
Everybody wants to do business with China

Nobody wants any political unification with China.

Anyone will political ambition have to work within these two parameters.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-18 10:00:50 |Display all floors
How much tension in Taiwan China relations is all within the control of China.....not Taiwan.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-18 15:25:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2015-10-18 15:25

洪秀柱 小姐, 單身匹馬, 靠著一個女人的膽量, 鼓舞了整個國民黨的鬥志, 是個可敬可佩的當代 女英雄.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.