Views: 4255|Replies: 33

Why is the KMT Selling Out Taiwan to the DPP-Japan Minority? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-10-12 14:06:50 |Display all floors
Laughable, is all one can say about the KMT pretensions, of its party chairman declining to run for the presidency of the ROC, even if the alternative is the DPP pro-Japanese candidate, Tsai Ing-Wen, winning the presidency next year.  Is Mr. Zhu really serious?  Or, a joker?  How about a turncoat to the KMT?

And when a staunch pro-Sun-Yat-Sen stalwart like Ms. Hung Hsiu-Chu comes out declaring her candidacy, guess who is trying to suppress her?  Mr. Zhu, none other!

Why not just declare to the public how much was paid for the next election by the foreign powers to the current leadership.  How many, how many billions of dollars, or hundred billions of yens, indirectly supported by the overvalued Yuan exchange rate, did it cost?  Or, okay, you can keep it a "secret", because I don't really want to know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-13 15:38:14 |Display all floors
Granted, Hong Siuchu is not very popular, but having one candidate is better than having none.  Why should she be faulted for not pandering to the crowd?  She had at the very least, earned its respect, and that is more than can be said of Tsai Ingwen.

Stop persecuting Hong.

三八二十一同一宗,走遍天下皆姓洪。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-13 16:37:26 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2015-10-13 15:38
Granted, Hong Siuchu is not very popular, but having one candidate is better than having none.  Why  ...

I dont understand why they just hoist the JAp flag
Today and kiss the yanks lower end for ALL to see.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-14 07:37:46 |Display all floors
Tsai English will be next President of Taiwan.

China is advised not to intervene into the domestic affairs of Taiwan.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-14 14:52:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2015-10-14 14:56
emanreus Post time: 2015-10-13 16:37
I dont understand why they just hoist the JAp flag
Today and kiss the yanks lower end for ALL to s ...

WE ARE ALL HONG SIUCHU!!!

This is a blatant selling out of Taiwan to the Japanese by all three parties.  First, they fielded a weak candidate who is a pure Blue pro-China ideologue, hamstrung by a fake Blue ex-KMT vote splitter of the Orange party, in order to offer the Presidency to a Green pro-Japanese candidate who in any case could only garner less than 50% of the votes, but who will now win by a mere plurality of around 39%, exactly the same way that Chen Shuibian beat Lian Chan with the help of James Soong splitting the Blue vote.  Now, they are worried that the weak pure Blue pro-China candidate, Hong Siuchu, is winning the respect of everyone for her courage to shoulder the responsibility of winning the presidency despite her obvious shortcomings in every way.  Hong has become a modern Hua Mulan, a modern Joan d'Arc, and like the latter, is facing an Inquisition from her own party, just as Joan did from the Catholic Church she defended.

No way these traitors will win the day.

The people of Taiwan are congealing around Hong as the only authentic candidate for the Presidency, just as in America, voters are congealing around Trump, not because he is politically correct, but simply because he can be trusted to do what he promised, and not do, what he pledged to avoid.  In short, HONG SIU CHU IS THE ONLY CREDIBLE CANDIDATE THAT THE TAIWANESE VOTERS OF ALL STRIPES CAN VOTE FOR and be REASSURED THAT THEIR LIVELIHOOD, THEIR WEALTH, AND THEIR PEACE OF MIND WILL NOT BE SACRIFICED TO GAIN THE FAVORS OF ANY FOREIGN POWER.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-14 15:15:26 |Display all floors
THE SELLING OUT OF TAIWAN TO JAPAN.

Tsai told the reporters while in Japan that Diaoyutai belongs to Taiwan, and got no objection from Abe, which means, Tsai and Abe must have agreed that TAIWAN BELONGS TO JAPAN, AND THEREFORE, IF DIAOYUTAI BELONGS TO TAIWAN, THEN DIAOYUTAI ALSO BELONGS TO JAPAN.

THIS IS THE CLEAREST SIGN THAT TAIWAN IS BEING SOLD OUT TO JAPAN BY THE GREENS.

AND IF THE MACHINATION TO DERAIL HONG OF THE KMT IS TRUE, THEN THESE FAKE KMT LEADERS ARE ACTUALLY SELLING TAIWAN TO JAPAN, SINCE THE RESULT OF THEIR ACTIONS WOULD BE THE VICTORY OF TSAI, AND THUS, OF JAPAN OVER TAIWAN AND CHINA.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-14 15:47:01 |Display all floors
Jim9 Post time: 2015-10-14 15:04
and ...What Hitler Abe is going do?

Abe is happy.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.