Author: desperado123

Chinese tourists in Japan condemned for massive consumption   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-1-4 10:02:42 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-4 11:37:22 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-1-4 09:59
You are just jealous because you have never had a lasting relationship with a member of the fair ...

..blab...blab....blab.... exhibit them all here to see if anyone here wishes to mix up with you and those HIVs ! Else, exit and stop your silly blab....blab ... blab ... .! Enjoy your great days with them is the best new year wish that you will get from me! This will be my last response to save your skin!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-4 12:59:43 |Display all floors
I like China and Japan, I think they're nice!
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!  Rated R, Parental Guidance Suggested....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-8 08:50:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by middleway at 2016-1-8 08:58

Probably nothing to do with patriotism etc etc, it would be more to do with the fact that Japanese products are still way more superior than China products. I'm not writing that in a derogatory way towards China, just stating the truth. Japan has been a stable open developed and advanced economy for many decades, with standards on quality and safety and everything else that goes with being a developed country. Japan products are superior to most products in the world, not just China. In contrast, China, whilst growing and developing fast, is still very much inferior, they copy designs, they have issues with child labor, migrant workers, corruption amongst wealthy business leaders, and their products are not as good yet, basically everything that comes with still being a developing country, your products are dodgy, there are illegal fakes everywhere, there are no workers rights or union protection, I could go on and on, pollution control, waste run off into rivers and lakes, garbage management and disposal, worker safety and protection, from the bottom to the top every aspect of Chinese products are not up to standard yet.
but just mass mass mass produced on a huge scale.

But don't get me wrong, China is catching up fast, but at the moment Japan is still very much superior with their products.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-26 22:44:08 |Display all floors
big shame on Chinese

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-26 22:49:19 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-10-11 19:18
True patriots don't mind their compatriots' shopping trips abroad. They wish them good luck when b ...

hows that sound logic

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-1-27 10:02:26 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.