Views: 6101|Replies: 8

Asking for advice and help!! ~ ! ~ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-3 20:08:05 |Display all floors
hi everybody

i am a newly-graduated college student and now i am working as a high
school english teacher in Hangzhou. The job i have is not very statisfactory but i have been trying my best to be a qualified one. Whatever i have done seems to be in vain.

As a boy or true man, i think i should have my own business or at least i should put my postion or have my job in the field where i can have opportunities to have further development in the future. For instance, i am hoping to get my job in business circle or something.

But now, everthing seems different form what i had planned and i want to have a change , no matter it is bad or not.

Tomorrow, i will have to seat for the Putong hua examination and i dont know  wheter i can pass or not . To be honest, i dont !

Is there anybody else here have the same thorny problem as i have. if so, please write to me. hehehe :)

echo_efriend@yahoo.com.cn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 09:56:51 |Display all floors

when i was a newly-graduated students

when i was a newly-graduated students, i got a job in shanghai. i do not like that line while i was happy. cos i did not study for exam and i can do what i want. while my salary was about 1000 per month. i just relaxed and adopted the completely new enviorment. So i talked to myself: in the first year, i would not study for exam. i would not have lesson in training center, i would not ............. In a word, i was free. i can work for the futher.
after 4 months, i resigned and jointed another company. I liked the job very much and i resigned it after nearly 3 years.

we studied hard for years, you should relax your heart and your body.
Then you start again.

By the way, i never think of being a boss. i am a girl, the family is most important for me.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 11:02:44 |Display all floors

TO echo_efriend

Hi buddy,

I have the same thought with you when I graduated from college.I want to do what I want.So one year later,I resigned.And then came to Beijing,struggle for my aim and life now.

So don't hesitate to do what you like,if you are not satisfied with the
situation you have now.

God Bless You!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 12:01:58 |Display all floors

my experience

I never do a job that last three months since i graduated from school.
the job i do now already last three months, i  intend to change now.
Just do as you like!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 15:02:43 |Display all floors

be confident

I graduated last year and I am working in Hangzhou.I was really discouraged last year at the time I was hunting for a Job.So I accet a position in a badly-operated private company first and proceeding to look for job while working.One month after I started working a very goog company hired me and my salary doubled.So be donfident with yourself and your capability,you  will have a good future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-6 16:58:39 |Display all floors

Glad to have your advice,lily!! :)

Dear lily
I am glad to receive your response and I really appreciate your advice. To be honest, I am now working at a vocational high school and I am fed up with the routine job everyday I have to meet the same faces and the same procedures. As we know, the students in those schools are not very cooperative and lazy. Though they seem to be sleepy in class , they appear to be quite energetic after class and sometimes they don’t behave well. Facing with the situations above, what should I do?
Although I am in a hard situation, I will pay respect to the contract I have signed. I will leave when it is over due. I will at least stay here for a year.
I your reply, I got the idea that one can have a good rest and live the life as she or he likes. But if you are form a family which could not provide what you need and you have to work and support the family. As for me, I am from a only-one child family so I have to should the responsibility, that is, I have to be the bread winner. If possible, I will lead a life I like. heheh J

In a word, I feel happy to know you and I have a dream of becoming your friend!! If possible.
RGDS

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-6 17:06:44 |Display all floors

thank you for your advice!!

dear Huangli

i will try what you have told me and i am carrying out the plan right now?
hehe
i am In Linping , Yuhang District of Hangzhou!!

Keep in touch!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.