Author: admin

Smoking may claim lives of 1 in 3 young Chinese men [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-10-12 14:59:40 |Display all floors
HappyDreamer Post time: 2015-10-10 15:37
it is getting more and more common that women even young girls smoke seriously.

Yes, I have noticed that too!  It's a shame; something must be done to stop them starting down that evil path.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-12 15:00:40 |Display all floors
Fred9 Post time: 2015-10-10 20:14
There is electronic cigarette on the market. No chemical, caffeine and nicotine.

Don't try that stuff, it will lead you to the real thing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-12 15:04:32 |Display all floors
TedM Post time: 2015-10-11 08:38
I have written before on this subject. Smoking in China is almost a cultural tradition used daily in ...

'Enforce a smoking ban in public places, especially restaurants.'

Agreed, and in public toilets like those in shopping malls too.  Now with no smoking in malls, smokers are using the toilets for a puff away from public eyes, forcing non-smokers to inhale second hand smoke whenever they step into the toilet.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-10-12 22:02:11 |Display all floors
You see so many old folk still smoking, and looking healthy. Obviously smoking is bad for you no doubt, but a bad diet is far worse. Most old folk have eaten lots of veg, and fruit all their lives, and they are still going strong and still smoking...
junk food will kill you faster
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-14 09:41:07 |Display all floors
The government should officially announce that smoking is illegal.People will punished by the strict statute established by government.
the key point is tobacco factory ought to be existed.
I'm still smoking,but I consider to quit smoking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-14 09:45:04 |Display all floors
Thai date. 2015-10-10 08:56
                                Well, the country has to really be blamed for this enormous deaths and suffering because the governm ...
Yeah.I agree with you.
No smoking just a show for the goverment.They didn't really want to close the tobacco factory.Money is the first option for the government instead of people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-14 09:46:36 |Display all floors
No smoking just a show for the goverment.They didn't really want to close the tobacco factory.Money is the first option for the government instead of people.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.