Author: admin

Smoking may claim lives of 1 in 3 young Chinese men [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-10-10 20:14:30 |Display all floors
There is electronic cigarette on the market. No chemical, caffeine and nicotine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-11 08:32:27 |Display all floors
The writer failed to take into account of the many that dies from inhaling monoxide filled car exhaust that is choking the major cities + emissions of toxic gas from factories. That is even more dangerous.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-11 08:38:12 |Display all floors
I have written before on this subject. Smoking in China is almost a cultural tradition used daily in social behaviours. England tried to reduce smoking by education and warning labels, with little effect. It is the cost of cigarettes that reduces the use of tobacco. tax them heavily, and hide them in shop cupboards so a customer has to ask for them. Avoid showing smoking on television and in films.Organise official smoking areas and booths. Enforce a smoking ban in public places, especially restaurants.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-11 11:26:22 |Display all floors
Smoking may claim the lives of 1 in 3 young Chinese men is nothing because the claim may drag over at least eighty years!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-11 11:43:09 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-12 08:59:15 |Display all floors
Totally agree article viewpoint. I don't smoking,also hate for secondhand smoking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-12 10:52:51 |Display all floors
Smoking cessation is the only way to keep the smoker health and keep the others away form the secondhand smoking.
I strongly agree with "No smoking in the public place"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.