Views: 6371|Replies: 4

She loves you but you... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-3 18:07:25 |Display all floors
If she loves you very much but it seems that you cann't like her with all your heart..what would you do?
you are appreciate her a lot and don't want to harm her..if you accept her you would feel guilty in your heart..for she is not the girl you want and is waiting for..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-3 21:10:10 |Display all floors

be honest to urself and the girl

i once loved a boy with all my heart, he seemed love me as well. we had a pretty good time together. at last i found he didn't love  me as much as i loved him. actually i didn't care that , i didn't wanna blame him, cause i loved him. i know how the girl feels because i was in that situation before, please don't hurt the girl, just tell her ur appreciation of her, tell her the truth and let her choose.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-3 23:14:50 |Display all floors

best reply i have seen

Hi,the girl,hearing your answer,I have the same feeling to yours.Give your truth,and let her choose by herself. Maybe the result following is the best one.In other words, the relation between yous is not fit for marriage ,but maybe fit for best friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 08:17:59 |Display all floors

kitty^-^ >>>

some of your words sound good.but i don't agree with your suggestions..if i tell her my feeling..perhaps it would hurt her itself..i think i'd rather hiding the feeling in my heart..leave me alone..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 13:12:42 |Display all floors

tell her the truth

hi
around us, many kinds of things
no way
first way
you put your feeling in your heart and accet her,then you will harm yourself all the life, and if she know it, then two will be hurt.
seaond way
you left lonly, then you will be guilty, and you will harm her too.
third tell the truth
you will harm her and maybe you dont want it
all the result is "harm her"
the third one is the best one i think
face the truth, tell the truth, this is the best way
last hope you two will not harm
but many things like this
good luck

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.