Author: abramicus

US Officials Are Asking How ISIS Got So Many Toyota Trucks?   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-10-11 19:23:22 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-12 04:24:23 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-10-11 19:23
I bet these terrorists acquire a lot of Chinese-made telecommunications equipment, instant noodles a ...

Why are 99% of all trucks used by Terrorists made by Toyota?

Coincidence?

And they are of the same uniform color, like they would have been if sold in bulk to a military force, then transferred to the terrorists.  And uniform make and model too.  And even now, they must be getting the same kinds of spare parts from a Toyota manufacturing plant, such as the ones in Thailand or Japan.  And why are upgrades to these models for AUSTRALIA found in the terrorist models of their Toyota trucks?  Did they have an upgrade contract too?

GOTHAM CITY AWAITS THE SOLVING OF THE RIDDLE OF THE TERRORIST TRUCKS.

DID BATMAN OR ROBIN SELL THE RIDDLER THESE TRUCKS OF TERROR USED TO HUNT DOWN ORTHODOX CHRISTIANS FLEEING IRAQ AND SYRIA?  

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2015-10-12 06:00:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-10-11 03:23
I bet these terrorists acquire a lot of Chinese-made telecommunications equipment, instant noodles a ...

How about asking the Europeans from exporting their imperialism to the middle east?
Israel is a false state imposed on the middle east through the use of deadly force.
There can be no peace in the middle east until Israel is eliminated.

And don't give me that crap about there wasn't peace in the middle east before Israel.
Nobody believes any area of the world was a field of daisies and puppies but that is no
excuse to invade an area with the idea of stealing land. Something the Europeans have
been doing for the past 500 years.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-12 06:51:01 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2015-10-12 06:00
How about asking the Europeans from exporting their imperialism to the middle east?
Israel is a fa ...

I asked them for you and they said you were wrong. But if you have direct evidence from 500 years ago which you can produce, they will check that out for you too. Bye.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2015-10-12 06:54:55 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2015-10-11 14:51
I asked them for you and they said you were wrong. But if you have direct evidence from 500 years  ...

Of course they said I was wrong. Europeans don't even realize when they are lying. That's how ignorant they have become.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-12 07:25:49 |Display all floors
The US State Department and the British government  supplied the Toyota trucks for ISIS.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-12 07:27:34 |Display all floors
The Mystery of ISIS’ Toyota Army Solved

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the ... army-solved/5480921

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.