Author: severe_winte

Hi Friends,tell me How can I court a girl [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-28 12:55:39 |Display all floors

learn some "GongFu" first!

HaHa .  Congratulations! You have found your love!
But , as she is a police , I suggest you learning some Chinese "GongFu" for you yourself safety.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-3 06:13:12 |Display all floors

hahaha, I'm laughing my head off

You guys are all so funny. You don't go after a girl like that. One thing for sure, you must be confident with yourself. If you have confidence, your strong and confident appearance will definite alert her. Also, you have to talk to her more, understand her. Be friends with her, dont' rush things. Take it step by step. Eventually, things will just flow and you will get her. Ask her to go out for activities. Don't ask her to go as a formal date right away. When you guys spent enough time together, then, relationship will happen naturally. One last tip, don't give up if she rejects you. If she rejects you once, ask her again and try to figure a way to impress her. Often girls will reject a guy the first time, even if she might like him. Just continue to be with her, and she will fall for you for sure (unless, either she loves someone already, or you just aren't right for her).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-4 23:41:47 |Display all floors

Talk to her...

Talk to the girl... let her know what you are...and viceversa.
Be good to her...treat her like your Baby....
Before you know it she will be yours...

GOOD LUCK

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.