Author: severe_winte

Hi Friends,tell me How can I court a girl [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-5 10:35:49 |Display all floors

WOW

In fact,She's a police.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-6 08:52:44 |Display all floors

girls just want to have fun!

best advice: always, always, always, treat her like a lady!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-22 05:59:39 |Display all floors

carefully

Flowers , candy , caring ,openess , not  frontal , only small touches , get to know her , non criticism ,  look for similiarties , avoid questions answered with no,  empathize , don't rush, self restraint , truly get to know who she is.... don't fill every little gap between you..not only she has decisions to make  ..but usually she will decide.........after a all we men are fight ing our  nature which she needs to know  is there but not generic... she is special and valued     ........ do all this and...well you know

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-22 08:53:18 |Display all floors

give yr heart to her

if u really want to court her for really love,you must know her very well.as a police,you must support her job.as a girl,you must show yr sacred fire to her.sometimes,romantic is important.of course,if u insist on,u'll successed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-23 05:29:06 |Display all floors

court

commit crime near her.........get arrested......you will end up in court  ....Ha,Ha,Ha..........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-24 05:35:14 |Display all floors

At least you're in China

I have a girl who was my classmate when I was in the Highschool and I've been persuing her for 2 years without any result.
    And now I'm in Vienna,which is more than 10,000 miles away from her.I think I'm the one who needs advice on that.You see,I called her yesterday,and the only thing I said to her on the phone was I love you in Chinese.I kept saying that in more than 5 minutes.
    What should I do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-26 10:52:30 |Display all floors

Keep on,never give up

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.