Views: 16889|Replies: 16

About modern Chinese family life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-3 13:12:51 |Display all floors
In  old China, it was difficult to deal with the relationship between the  wife(daughter-in-law) and the mother-in-law because of the fudalism, but it seems that it is not easy to deal with the relationship now . How do you think this problem?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-3 20:21:01 |Display all floors

mutual understanding. and mutual respect

that is the basic . i do not think it is so hard to do it .  we (the wife and the mother in law )are family . then everyone should make the family happy. it is duty for everyone. with the mutual understanding and respecting. we can do it well. i also appreciate that should respect the privacy . good luck for every family .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-3 20:23:37 |Display all floors

the husband has very important role

i just forget it . husband has very important role in the family . then the husband should konw how to blance them . it is duty for every member .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-3 20:44:51 |Display all floors

I agree

now, family around myself, the relationship in family doesn't still seem a problem.

Since one-child generations comeing, our parents and eveyone family members change their mind.

Many serious relationship before are bacause of poorness, the life is very hard. Now the earning grows, life becomes richer. No one will still keep on at the trifles in the family, wasting time.

In a word, "harmony family becomes prosperous", or in Chinese "家和万事兴".  Wish everyone have a homey family!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-3 22:27:06 |Display all floors

Just money

No money,no women
no hope

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-3 22:27:09 |Display all floors

Just money

No money,no women
no hope

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 12:51:56 |Display all floors

trying to be a onlooker

I'm a daughter-in-law, fortunately I get on well with my mother-in -law.But I fell it's diffirent between dauther/mother and dauther-in-law/mother-in-law at relationship.So I suggest if you meet trouble sometime, trying to be a spectator,as far as she 've givin you a nice husband being co ncerned,maybe  all the trouble at the moment will be a piece of cake.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.