Author: lioncitytemasek

7,000 American "airstrikes" came to nothing, why?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-10-3 17:19:34 |Display all floors
Absolutely correct!

But right now, the BREAKING NEWS:
Russian Air force has just announced that it has wiped out the RAQQA Terror EpiCentre of ISIS. Taqqa is a living hell of fanatical and violent terrorists.

7,100 allied sorties failed to do what Russia did with a snap of finger? Nay, the western and her allies were protecting it until now.

Here is the reign of terror unleashed by the CIA-Saudi funded terrorist in Raqqa : h tt p:// www.raqqa-sl.com/en/
"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-3 20:24:01 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2015-10-3 14:52
It seems so far that the more the USA and their allies 'strike' or 'bomb' ISIS, the stronger they gr ...

Personally, I think the US should do nothing. Let ISIS wipe out Syria. Plus it will save my tax dollars.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-3 20:40:48 |Display all floors
ph00knam1bju Post time: 2015-10-3 20:28
Personally I think Putin and Xi should join forces and wipe you skum0deEARTH off this planet with  ...

Go for it!

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2015-10-4 03:03:46 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2015-10-3 22:24
Personally, I think the US should do nothing. Let ISIS wipe out Syria. Plus it will save my tax do ...

Here is news reported even by CNN.
Yazidi woman: I was raped by 'American jihadi'
By Mick Krever and Dan Wright, CNN
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2015-10-4 03:18:15 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2015-10-4 06:48

From the AFP:
KABUL: A US air strike on a hospital in the Afghan city of Kunduz on Saturday killed 16 people, medical charity Medecins Sans Frontieres (Doctors Without Borders) said, claiming the facility was repeatedly bombarded for more than 30 minutes after Washington was informed.

Is this the kind of precision bombing the USA does. Has happened too many times. They should never complain about Russian bombing as they did saying they dropped 'dumb' bombs. Do USAnian bombs come atleast with warning labels of damage to civilian lives?

This is the kind of unconscionable bombing conducted by the supposedly perfect USA. Note how even the UN human rights people use weasel words like 'possibly' criminal, while the Western media never has any such cautionary words to ascribe blame to others with no shred of evidence.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-4 06:08:25 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2015-10-4 03:03
Here is news reported even by CNN.

I believe he should be punished by the laws of that country. It was his doing; so he should pay the consequence. If Ben Carson is elected President, it will be interesting consequence for any American jihadist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-4 13:17:31 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2015-10-3 17:53
The truth is out!

"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.