Author: lioncitytemasek

7,000 American "airstrikes" came to nothing, why?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-10-3 01:07:18 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2015-10-2 20:23
Even some USA politicians like Rand Paul can see and speak the truth.

You are a master charlatan.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2015-10-3 03:45:29 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2015-10-3 03:07
You are a master charlatan.

Is Rand Paul a charlatan?
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-3 06:37:05 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2015-10-3 03:45

I'm not voting for him

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-3 06:37:24 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2015-10-3 03:45

I'm not voting for him

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-3 08:33:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2015-10-3 10:33
Boston101 Post time: 2015-10-3 08:37
I'm not voting for him

Pity, he seems like a sensible Republican. The fact that such people have no chance of being elected into office speaks volumes of the mess the USA is in.
It is strange that people in the West want people like Rand Paul or a Gandhi in power in OTHER countries, but not their own. I bet if there were an USAnian version of Putin, he would be elected with a resounding majority. The fact that people cannot stand someone like themselves, or someone who they admire as their own compatriot becomes an 'enemy' when on the other side, implies they really hate their own nature in someone else. Isn't it really self hate?
It is when one can accept another just like themselves (not necessarily with the same views, but same values) on the other side that we can be at peace with ourselves. The USA is a troubled nation.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-3 14:17:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by lioncitytemasek at 2015-10-3 14:18

American Psychological Warfare expert on Barack Obama ...

Quotable quote:
"Obama's behavior at the united nation is very clear indication of a man on his last leg of sanity, clear thinking and confidence. He is on the borderline of having a schizophrenic, mental and emotional breakdown.

"He is not a strong man when he came to office, he is not a strong character and I think he knows that he has made every bad choice and bad policy a man can make in the presidency of the United States.

"And he is outmatched very simply with President Putin who is a brilliant thinker, a very strong speaker and in honor and integrity and honesty and he speaks right from the cuffs.
He does not practice words, he does not practice rhetoric, he is not a speech politician like Bill Clinton or Barack Obama, these actors, these pretenders who try and charm and persuade people to follow nonsense and rhetoric. Barack Obama has hit a wall and I think a lot of politicians in Washington have hit that same wall. And it's very telling that so many people in the military the establishments are leaving and retiring because it is like the engine of a car that suddenly runs out of oil and it ceases up, freezes and doesn't move any more, there is grinding gears that's shearing off, there's a breakdown.

"And I think Obama in his policy choices has clearly caused that breakdown in the Middle East.. He has destroyed Libya under the guise of democracy and human rights, he had destroyed Iraq and caused sectarian violence. He had isolated Iran from the US and he has isolated Syria from the US, and he hell bent in starting a war with Syria for the last five years. His policy of disrupting the civilization and culture of the Middle East and substituting a theology of capitalism and democracy ... But

Danville Scott Bennett
Former US Psychological Warfare Officer and Counter Terrorism Analyst
h tt p://youtu.be/AikY25BCUTU
"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-3 14:52:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2015-10-3 16:54

It seems so far that the more the USA and their allies 'strike' or 'bomb' ISIS, the stronger they grow! Since we first heard of them in the western media and the West has acted against them, they have gone from strength to strength.With every action 'against' them they seem to acquire more weapons and following. Something does not make sense.

Let the Russians have a turn and things might turn out different this time.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.