Author: futsanglung

medicine in China   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-10-1 19:37:16 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-10-1 19:51:42 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-10-1 19:37
Mymost disastrous experience in a Chinese medical facility happened about six or 5 years ago. It  ...

Odd one, I had a medical for my first working visa and have never needed another one ( unless you count the one for a driving licence ) despite my moving around

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-10-1 19:55:33 |Display all floors
BlondeAmber Post time: 2015-10-1 14:13
sadly saline drips are over-used in Chinese hospitals for even the most minor problems, such as co ...

On the whole you have little choice but to take the drips, my last surgery I refused the last two only to be told "OK but you will still have to pay for them " I paid and left them alone, never had a drip back in the UK but Chinese docs love them.

The way to get out of unneeded antibiotis is to tell the hospital you have an allergy to them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-1 19:56:44 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-10-1 19:24
I have over the last 5 years had numerous occasions to admire the competence and professionalism o ...

I learned  the Chinese words Shufu and Bushufu while in an operating theatre, one needs to learn quickly on such occasions

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-10-1 19:57:33 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-1 20:25:46 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-10-1 19:57
If you change jobsor if you move house, then you automatically must get a medical checkup as the a ...

Never changed jobs as I am a partner in a Chinese company but have moved house and have never been asked for a mediacl certificate, my current local PSB are the best I have ever come accross, very helpful and polite, it is a pleasure to go there. My medical was many moons ago, I needed it for my first residence permit and work permit but never needed it since.

As I pay into Shanghai City health scheme I get most of my medical needs free of charge but did pay privately for the two keyhole disc surgeries as there is only ne hospital in China that can do this and they are private patients only, still the price paid was worth it and much cheaper than any private surgery would be back in the UK.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-2 11:06:55 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.