Author: kingkueen

Who can tell me that how to court a girl ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-4 11:37:01 |Display all floors

haha

make girlfriend is just like make friends!easy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 11:42:46 |Display all floors

what's your said is quite true!

You know what's your said is quite true! You did have so precious experenice that valued other people to try. If I were a boy, I will try your words.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 14:05:05 |Display all floors

suggestion

You must be more brave & shameless.
Don't be shy.
Don't be a coward.
Good luck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-6 20:30:04 |Display all floors

Thank you

You are right .You are right.Thank you .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-6 21:16:52 |Display all floors

hehe.........

I    always dream if  I were a boy or man ,that will be excellent,because i think i can court a girl  at that time.: )  As  a  man ,you should be brave!good luck~~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-12 11:08:17 |Display all floors

No suggestions

I'm sorry that I couldn't have you any useful suggestions, due I don't know you at all.  
I don't know who you are, your character, your personality... and anything...
Either, I don't know the girl you fall in love with.......
So it seems to hard to say something......
But, if you are a man deserved to be loved by that girl, don't miss the chance, and go head without any hesitate.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-12 15:24:32 |Display all floors

Finding love

Some basics:

A smile is worth a thousand words.

Many women have the same feelings you have but have the ability to wait long periods of time. Men are spontanious and have no ability to wait.

Invite her to a very public place for a snack. If she refuses ask her the same for some time in the future. If she still says no, when you see her on occaision say in a friendly way that you have not eaten since you asked her and you are growing weak. She can't help but think about you at least. Always smile.

Be yourself.

Just give her a flower, say nothing and smile then leave. That is a strong message.
When you see her next and if she smiles, that is also a strong message.

If she doesn't respond. Then go on with your life. There is no shame in failure but there is shame in not trying. There are many more that will appreciate your sincerity and honesty.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.