Views: 8437|Replies: 13

Who can tell me that how to court a girl ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-2 15:56:02 |Display all floors
I am a college student ,want to court a girlfrend,but do not know how to do it.It is hard for me to know what a girl think.Incredible .Love in my heart is too high to court.Help me .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-2 16:01:49 |Display all floors

your reasons

why you desire to find a girlfriend?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-2 22:23:43 |Display all floors

haha, easy!

From a slave to a general.  A good procedure.  Make all your effort to become a qualified slave of her at this moment.  This is most helpful.  You need not say to her you love her in your deep heart.  If she can accept you as a qualified or excellent slave, then you have a fifty percent chance to capture her heart!  Gook luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-2 23:51:33 |Display all floors

sign....

how can i help u? caus' i had not a gf yet now!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-3 15:45:29 |Display all floors

heihei

i need one too! but i think love will fall to me when it should fall !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-3 15:52:03 |Display all floors

Waste```

It would be a waste of time......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 00:27:25 |Display all floors

Love is Magic

Love will fall to me when it should fall ! Yes ,I think this sentence is right ,but I still want to court a GF,Becouse love is magic .I have fall in it ,do not know how to do .My PE lessons are dancings , and I will dance with a girl who I love deeply now .But I have little chances to chat with her .I am a shy boy ,do not know how to talk with a girl, especially a girl who can make me crazy.The sigenificant thing is not the age but the method to court the girl I love .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.