Author: voice_cd

Errors or malfunctions reporting needed   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-9-24 10:09:12 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2015-9-24 09:56
For me,
1) Credits lost: (It should be 23000 or so instead of the current 2935.)
2) I could not see ...

No need for that, CD should have their own off ine back up to avoid this happening in the future

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-24 10:32:04 |Display all floors
The short description of me on Star bloggers page is missing.
"Education management advisor and English teacher"
English teacher and education adviser. China needs a teaching profession with less fear and more trust and honesty.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-24 10:40:09 |Display all floors
I also find Robert 237 often abusive and irrational. A freedom of speech requires responsibility and fair judgement based on evidence and not prejudice. Very few bloggers here unfairly criticise China. Very  few voice prejudiced and dishonest views. Those who write in CD are mostly very supportive. So less emotive, biased and angry comments and more rational judgements are advised. It is possible that Robert is a young angry teenager.... as I was once so I understand his hormonal difficulties!
English teacher and education adviser. China needs a teaching profession with less fear and more trust and honesty.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-24 11:26:30 |Display all floors
I thought I was on 10,000 or so credits...but I am not too bothered either way....

I still don't know what they are used for...
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-24 11:35:14 |Display all floors
This is the first time in many days that I can log-in. Thanks to voice-cd.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-24 11:42:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2015-9-24 12:13

Hi, I was a Senior Member before the hacking; now due to loss of all my credits, I am a 'Newcomer'.
Please correct the error, and restore my credits of 2865.Thanks.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2015-9-24 11:52:16 |Display all floors
TedM Post time: 2015-9-23 18:40
I also find Robert 237 often abusive and irrational. A freedom of speech requires responsibility and ...

""Very few bloggers here unfairly criticise China.""

Now THAT'S funny.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.