Views: 10704|Replies: 16

Must I Marry her If I Had Carnal Knowledge With Her? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-1 10:25:45 |Display all floors
In the deep nights, all of the these are still fresh in my memeroies,her beautiful face,her smooth body,her plentiful breasts,her warm moist and flexible or tight vagina, her gentel and soft moanings,even though it has passed six years.But whenever I think of  these I will feel sorrow about it..The following is my real story that I have never told the others.Today I post it here, my aid is to get my friends' opinions about this kind of  loving affairs.Am I right or not? Am I a bad guy? If this kind of thing happen to you,what will you do?
About six years ago before I married, I recognized my fore-girlfried.She was so pretty and gentel,and she was a good talker.We had too much to talk together.As soon as I glanced her the first time,I felt I fell in love with her.She told me she had the same feelings to me when she first met me.We loved each other so deeply.We felt if we left each other,we would be never be alive.One and a half months later after we met,I had carnal knowledge with her for the first time. I was forced to do that. She kissed me and took off my clothes. We were so crazy about that and never stopped to do it.Beacause of her I found sex was so terrific.
I am a very traditional  and responsible man,I really didn't want to do it before marriage.After doing that,I always complained myself.From then on ,we did it for about forty times before we had to say  good-bye to each other. Nearly each time I was forced to make love with her.I found that she was not a maiden.She told me she had done it with her fore-boyfriends for many times,that was really I usually wondered why she was so skillful on sex later.She even told me she just played with me because I was a pure boy.During the several months,the relationship between us is lasting with making love since we did it the first time.But it seemed the only exciting thing between us was sex.She was a countryside girl,she had no job and had no place to live in in the city.Each time she came,she insisted to stay with me.But I had to work,I had to gain money to support us espcially our future lives,she didn't care about this,she even effected my work.Most of my fellow workers were talking about this then,I found I was taken down by others.Even worse,her temper was very quite stubborn,she almost never listened to my opinions about somethings.She said that she had worked in hotels and restaurants. Her sexrual skills made me wonder she must have worked on sex service.She seemed to accept my ideas.
So, several months later,the only happiness between us was sex.But I still loved her, I took good care of her,I bought clothes and food for her.She also loved me,and she said I was her and her families' pride. I began to think of  the marriage ,and I really wanted to marry her. But by degress,I felt I couldn't accept her at all.At last,we had to say good-bye very very sadly.If one of the following points was acceptal,maybe now she is my wife:
1.Her bad temper made me tired.
2.She had no job.
3.She was no longer a maiden before we recognized.
4.After  about forty times' sexual intercourse with her without condoms,she wasn't pregnant.That made me satisfied.
I thougt if we didn't seperate and we married,perhaps the marriage would not last too long,or we would live in sorrow all day.So the best way was to be part company.After her leaving ,I was always throwing myself into sorrow and complaining myself.I am really a bad guy,I am really not responsibility,I hate myself... I should look after her for the whole life. Whenever I think of this,I will feel unhappy,though she had made me a real man,and taught me so much.I really hope she is happy with her own life now.
Am I a hateful man ? Did I settle my loving affairs correctly?May I  cherish the memory of her forever? Really,all of her things and stories will never be got rid of from my memories until my death.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-1 22:30:21 |Display all floors

Don't be so conflicted

Few people live up to their ideals and the idelas that society convinces them they should strive towards. Let's not get so upset at ourselves when our actions don't perfectly match our ideals.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-1 22:30:22 |Display all floors

I really enjoyed this article

As a native English speaker, i really enjoyed this article. The writer is so sincere and naive. I enjoyed many of the cute phrases he uses to describe sex and love. Very different, archaic and cute.

My advice to our buddy here would be: don't let the past harass you . it is not real. It doesn't exist. It educated you and improved you. Use your experience to make the present and the future more glorious.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-2 08:43:40 |Display all floors

forget it

that is life . you just think about it what is the meaning of marriage. what kind of girl do you like best ? sex is very important for marriage . but sex is not only the whole . right ? except this. character . backgroud and .......everybody should figure it out . what kind of marriage suits you . if you fed up with it . just forget it . you do not hurt anyone. you feel guilty that is boz you are responsible person . i suggestion is : forget it . think simple . good luck ! yesterday is history . you deserve better one .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-2 14:38:03 |Display all floors

You were both right and wrong

You were wrong to give up your own ideals of sex before marriage.  This is a noble ideal that would prevent a lot of heartache (not to mention disease and unwanted pregnancies) if young folks could hold to it.  You were also wrong to have sex with an unmarried girl without using a condom.  Not only could you have gotten her pregnant, but you could have also contracted a disease from her.

On the other hand, as you stated, the girl was no virgin when you had sex with her.  In fact, it's obvious she seduced you.  She was using sex to manipulate you and even get you to marry her.  You were probably right not to marry her, because marriage needs a deeper foundation than sex.

The fact that you had frequent sex without her becoming pregnant could mean that either one of you has a fertility problem.  Or that she was using a method of birth control and you didn't know it.  It doesn't really prove anything about her sexual past.   There are rare cases of women becoming infertile from sexually transmitted diseases or from botched abortions, but there are plenty of "loose" women out there who are able to get pregnant.

Consider it a lesson learned in life, and forget about her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-2 15:51:37 |Display all floors

an honest man,I have to say..

if you think you are right...no need to consider it too much..forget it or cherish it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-2 20:42:36 |Display all floors

Thank you ,dear friends.

Dear friends,after reading your letters,I feel quite comfortable,thanks a lot for you understanding.I think in the following years,I will face the life bravely ,and I will be happy for your encouraging.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.