Author: abramicus

EMERGENCY -- CHINA MUST LET THE YUAN DEVALUE BEFORE JAPAN REMILITARIZES! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-9-10 15:26:41 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2015-9-10 07:24
DEVALUE OR REVALUE - A LESSON ON HOW THE TITANIC SANK IN TWO AND A HALF HOURS HITTING THE BOTTOM WIT ...

Chinese Premier Li Keqiang said he wants to avoid a currency war as he sought to soothe global concern about the nation’s devaluation of the yuan and its slowing economy, which he said is operating in a reasonable range even as it faces "downward pressure." Bloomberg's David Inlges reports on "First Up." (Source: Bloomberg)
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-10 15:44:47 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2015-9-10 14:12
IF YOU ARE RIGHT, CHINESE EXPORTS SHOULD BE RISING, FOREIGN CURRENCY RESERVES SHOULD ALSO BE RISIN ...

Premier Li says China will suffer from a currency war......yahoo news today.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-10 16:08:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2015-9-10 16:11

Premier Li is wrong.  China is already suffering from a massive currency war by Japan on China, started by ABE.  The Japanese Yen has already depreciated by 50% relative the Yuan since 2012, and before the August 12, 2015 devaluation of the Yuan by 2.5%, the Yen had already depreciated by 60% relative to the Yuan.  It is China's right to defend her foreign currency reserves from depletion trying to keep the Yuan overvalued relative to the Yen, which has cost China more than half a trillion dollars already in lost exports, and now is costing China another half trillion in buying yuans with her foreign currency reserves.  If this is not suffering, what is suffering?  China's exports have been dropping month after month for more than a year now, and millions of factories and businesses have shut down, with tens of millions of workers laid off.  Because of the above chain of events, earnings of Chinese companies which were rosy when he came into office have dropped to the point they were embarrassing, so the market did what it should do, it devalued the shares of these companies, resulting in the wiping out of $5 trillion dollars of net worth of China's best companies, in the span of one month.  If this is not already China suffering from a hostile Japanese Yen devaluation, what will be?  China's devaluation is neither competitive nor hostile, it is purely defensive, and it is long, long overdue.  If he does not know this, he has no business being PM of the Chinese people whom he is pledged to defend, not Japan.  He will be welcomed in Japan as a patriot and hero.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-10 16:13:54 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2015-9-10 16:08
Premier Li is wrong.  China is already suffering from a massive currency war by Japan on China, star ...

Premier lie is wrong?

Are you a dissident?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-10 16:17:49 |Display all floors
The facts speak for themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-10 17:00:16 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2015-9-9 22:57
Most of their seniors never saw action against the Japanese

I meant the surplus seniors from japan
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-10 17:39:43 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2015-9-10 17:40
Motika Post time: 2015-9-10 17:00
I meant the surplus seniors from japan

Though the mills of God grind slowly,
Yet they grind exceeding small.
Though with patience stands He waiting,
With exactness grinds He all.

There is no redemption in Yasukuni, only Divine retribution in the end.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.