Author: abramicus

Did the G20 "Support" China In Refusing to Devalue the Yuan? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-9-8 05:08:31 |Display all floors
Japan is outbidding Chinese contractors for infrastructure projects around the world, thanks to PBOC's  overvaluing of the Yuan.  

Who says there is no deep historic Sino-Japanese friendship?

Saki, please.  A toast to the 120th Anniversary of the Treaty of Shimonoseki?!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-8 11:46:13 |Display all floors
I konw little about global economic and RMB currrency .
For me just learn someting form this article .
So there is no significant comment on this issue .

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-9-8 11:52:21 |Display all floors
Another rant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-8 13:09:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-8 13:16:29 |Display all floors
incarnate Post time: 2015-9-8 13:09
The same reasons Admiral Zheng He's great armada disappear!

Whenever China has lots of incarnates, the doors will be closed.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-8 13:16:37 |Display all floors
incarnate Post time: 2015-9-8 13:09
The same reasons Admiral Zheng He's great armada disappear!

Whenever China has lots of incarnates, the doors will be closed.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-8 13:48:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2015-9-8 13:50

WE CANNOT BLAME THE ENTIRE CHINESE LEADERSHIP FOR THE POLICY MISTAKES OF THE MONETARY AUTHORITIES, ALTHOUGH SOME DEGREE OF OVERSIGHT RESPONSIBILITY REMAINS.  WHEN HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS ARE LOST IN HALF A YEAR, AND WHEN THE PRICE OF STABILITY IS THE THROWING AWAY OF 40 TO 80 BILLION DOLLARS EACH MONTH TO KEEP THE YUAN OVERVALUED, SOME DEGREE OF APPRECIATION OF THE HARDSHIPS THAT THE PEOPLE HAD TO ENDURE TO EARN JUST ONE BILLION DOLLARS OF NET PROFIT FOR THE COUNTRY SHOULD BE DEMONSTRATED.

LOSING HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS IN SIX MONTHS IS NOT A TRIVIAL MATTER, IF YOU CONSIDER HOW MANY HUNDRED MILLIONS OF CHINESE MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN ARE STILL LIVING UNDER OR JUST ABOVE THE POVERTY LINE.  IN JAPAN, SUCH A MINISTER WOULD BE STANDING IN FRONT OF THE PARLIAMENT AND BOWING TO THE PEOPLE ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS.  IN CHINA, THERE IS NO SUCH TRADITION, BUT SURELY, MANY MINISTERS WOULD HAVE FELT THE SAME WAY DEEP INSIDE.  

THERE IS NOTHING SHAMEFUL ABOUT ADMITTING MAKING BLUNDERS AND ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS.  THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG IF BLUNDERS ARE IGNORED OR SWEPT UNDER THE RUG, WITHOUT AN EXPLANATION TO THE PUBLIC OF HOW THEY WILL BE REMEDIED, AND WORSE YET, WHEN THEY CONTINUE TO BE COMMITTED, CAUSING EVEN MORE LOSSES TO THE CHINESE PEOPLE WHOM THEY ARE SWORN TO SERVE WITH COMPLETE HONESTY.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.