Author: abramicus

CHINA CELEBRATES THE VICTORY OF HUMANITY AGAINST FASCIST STATE TERRORISM [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-9-8 01:50:53 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2015-9-7 08:10
HOW CHINA CAN DEFEAT JAPAN WITHOUT A FIRING A SINGLE SHOT . . .

LET THE YUAN FLOAT DOWN ...

WORLD  ASIA WSJ PRO
China’s Forex Reserves Fall by Record $93.9 Billion on Yuan Intervention
PBOC has been selling its dollar holdings to prevent the yuan from sliding further
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-8 02:03:41 |Display all floors
2015 -- THE 120TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE GREAT SELL-OUT OF CHINA BY LI HONGZHANG, AND THE TREATY OF SHIMONOSEKI THAT FORMALIZED THE SELL-OUT INTO AN OFFICIAL SURRENDER IN 1895.

China has been doing Japan a big secret favor for at least the past 3 years, supporting Japan's militarization against China, while publicly denouncing Japan for acting that way.

2015 is not just the 70th Anniversary of the Surrender of the Japanese Empire in WWII.

It is also the 120th Anniversary of the Treaty of Shimonoseki of 1895, in which China's top official, Li Hongzhang, sold out his country to Japan by scuttling the defense of his naval ports, crippling his own fleet with fake cannon shells without gunpowder, or replacing them with concrete replicas.  And gave, gave generously to Japan 200 million taels of silver, plus Korea, Taiwan and a part of Liaoning province.  Indeed, this is the 120th Anniversary of the Great Chinese Sellout to Japan as well.  Remember history, it serves as the mirror to the present.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.