Author: abramicus

CHINA CELEBRATES THE VICTORY OF HUMANITY AGAINST FASCIST STATE TERRORISM [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-9-6 17:04:31 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-9-5 10:59
The Jews  planned and executed their own holocaust?

The Chosen lost 300,000 in that conflict.An acceptable price for an excuse for the creation of a new apartheid state.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-6 17:13:31 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2015-9-6 17:04

The Chosen lost 300,000 in that conflict.An acceptable price for an excuse for the creati ...

the chosen is one of the smallest tribe in the world now.

they have become failed genes.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-6 17:15:14 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2015-9-6 17:04

The Chosen lost 300,000 in that conflict.An acceptable price for an excuse for the creati ...

even the Aipac which used to be influential....has now been defanged rendered irrelevant by Obama

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-7 06:45:36 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-9-6 17:13
the chosen is one of the smallest tribe in the world now.

Crypto Jews

The number of crypto Jews is quite large. Marx, Churchill, Roosevelt , the current Archbishop of Canterbury were /are not officially Jews but their heritage and loyalties are obvious. Then there are the millions of masons and other hangers on.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-7 08:10:22 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2015-9-7 08:12

HOW CHINA CAN DEFEAT JAPAN WITHOUT A FIRING A SINGLE SHOT . . .

LET THE YUAN FLOAT DOWN TO BETWEEN 6.50 AND 7.00 CNY/USD.

STOP THE PBOC FROM DEFENDING THE JAPANESE ECONOMY WITH CHINESE RESERVE CURRENCY!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-9-7 13:30:08 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-8 01:44:19 |Display all floors
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow wrote a poem, entitled "RETRIBUTION" that reads as follows:

Though the mills of God grind slowly;
Yet they grind exceeding small;
Though with patience He stands waiting,
With exactness grinds He all.

The past 7 years were years of testing, the last of which ends September 13, 2015, which is the year of forgiveness of debts.  Japan has until September 13, 2015 at the very latest to show true repentance and contrition, by an act of atonement, or the judgment of God will come as foreordained.  That is 7 days from today.  After that, China will never forgive Japan again, not of its own will, but of its own destiny.

And the destiny of Japan is not going to be very bright, if China will never forgive Japan any more.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.