Views: 6275|Replies: 43

CHINA CELEBRATES THE VICTORY OF HUMANITY AGAINST FASCIST STATE TERRORISM [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-9-3 15:26:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2015-9-3 15:31

Nothing can describe the struggle of the brave Chinese people against brutal Japanese Fascism better than a struggle between a bare-fisted humanity, pitting its courage and honor against the sharp-edged bayonets of a Japan determined to crush its spirit, once and for all times, with state sponsored terror, and even now, with state-sponsored whitewash propaganda.

Fittingly, the countries that suffered the most, endured the longest, and forgave the deepest, have come together at Tian An Men to renew and recognize their mutual vows of sovereignty, their indelible remembrance of the lessons of history, bitter and sad as they may be, and declare a just and lasting judgment on the Fascist terrorists that their vision of history and ambition of conquest must never again exist in the sphere of civilized humanity from the date of the surrender of Japan on September 2, 1945.

Today is a celebration of life by those who nearly lost theirs to the fangs and claws of merciless militarism.  To deny them their day under the sun is to betray the fact that one's soul lives wilfully under the spell of darkness, regardless of its outward patina of civility.  There is no choice but YES to the survival of the meek and the victory of the longsuffering.  There is no room of NO to the celebration of life gathered at Tiananmen.  Xi, Putin and Park represent the largest mass of suffering humanity to ever experience the cold steel of Japanese bayonets and knives.  They have every right to wear the scars of their victorious people with pride and purpose.  This is the day when they gather to receive the repentance of their tormentors, and they have waited for 70 long years, to have it delivered to them with both hands, with clean hands, and with a pure heart.

Missing is the leader of the country that caused the most suffering and inflicted the most number of deaths on their peoples.  Heaven has eyes.  He who said, "vengeance is mine, and I shall repay it", is waiting with infinite patience, as this Year of Jubllee comes to a close in ten days.  If Abe truly loves his people, he should be jumping to grasp this opportunity to publicly renounce Fascism and the evils of the Japanese empire, just as ex-Chancellor of Germany, Shroeder, has done in condemning Nazism (may his people be blessed).  Failure of the stealer of lives to come to the wedding feast of the victims is not a small matter in the scales of history.  It is an irredeemable insult, that may well carry an infinite price.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-3 17:18:28 |Display all floors
The Japanese were defeated elsewhere.........and by others.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-9-3 20:38:50 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-4 05:40:55 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-9-4 06:25:31 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-9-3 17:18
The Japanese were defeated elsewhere.........and by others.

Agree

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-9-4 06:28:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-9-3 20:38
David Goldman verbatim:

"Fittingly, the nations that suffered the most…and forgave the deepest… ...

I thought North Korea was founded in 1948 and WWII ended in 1945, I guess WWIIended in 1948 in North Korea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-4 07:01:40 |Display all floors
Banksters

Yet another victory for the Zionist banksters.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.