Views: 6195|Replies: 5

I am worry about my little brother. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-31 11:24:03 |Display all floors
I am seven years older than my brother. When he is very young, he is lovely, clever and really a good child. However, as he grows up, something has always been changing gradually. Now, he is studying at a senior middle school. It is impossible for me to look after him every day because I am working in another city.
A week before, he phoned me and ask for money because he wanted to invite his classmates to his birth party. Our family condition usually do not enjoy this kind of things even when I go to the university. And I  am not interested in that kind of thing myself . But I think perhaps my brother has got different opinion, or he has been badly influenced.
So, what should I do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-31 13:38:59 |Display all floors

it is a difficult thing

i think you must persuad your brother not to spend too much money on unneccesarary things.that is not olny cost you lots of money but also  valuble time.do you think what i say is right??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-31 16:45:53 |Display all floors

the proper way

Yes. I think we hold the same opinion. But the most important thing is that how could I persuade him. He usually considers me as his close friend. For example, he asks for money this time. Because he is sure that I will not tell our parents. It is my parents who send him money for daily life, not me. So, If I send him the money, I worry that he would consider I am encouraging him. But if I do not , I still worry that he has borrowed some money from others.

Use magic tools Report

liang_jane has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-1 15:04:04 |Display all floors

I think it's better to give him a chane to earn money, let him know it's hard.

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-1 21:54:55 |Display all floors

let him know earn some money is not very easy

it is a good way what he said .
or community with him heart by heart,not scold him,that is important too

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-2 16:00:02 |Display all floors

give him chance to work

If he just wants to deal with his friends,that's no problem..
but if he got used to do such things..maybe you should cut off the economy-relationship with him..otherwise he will rely on you..it will harm him in the future.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.