Author: abramicus

GLOBAL RESET - WHEN THE FED HIKES INTEREST RATES [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-9-4 09:36:25 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-4 14:51:47 |Display all floors
incarnate Post time: 2015-9-4 09:36
Jim Willie: Coming Oil Bust Bigger Than Sub Prime Collapse

Note: Highlight the above and Right cli ...

Is that Jim Willie the convicted mass murderer?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-6 03:40:02 |Display all floors
What the World Should Really Watch For - Saudi Turns Around and Cuts Oil Production!

Why?

Because Saudi assets are denominated in dollars and euros, and they are in bed with the dollar to the very end.  It is the end all and be all of Saudi wealth.  Therefore, it will have to cut production, reap huge profits from it current purchases of dollar assets, which will rise in value overnight.

China is on the self-inflicted course of suicidal OVERVALUATION.  The problem is not the plane.  It is the controls, like MH370, if not the pilot, it is the overriding autopilot.  The Chinese economy is being forced to crash by the pilot.  There is NOTHING WRONG with the economy itself, which was as the world knows, growing at 7.5% per year when the clowns took over.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-6 03:46:14 |Display all floors
THE LOST SYMBOLISM OF FLIGHT MH370 THAT CARRIED MOSTLY CHINESE AND THEIR MALAYSIAN TRADING PARTNERS -- THEIR ECONOMIES WILL BE FORCED TO CRASH BY THEIR OWN PILOTS -- A GRIM JOKE OF TERRORIST IMPLICATIONS.

2 DAYS AGO THE WING DEBRIS FOUND ON "REUNION" ISLAND OFF EASTERN AFRICA WAS CERTIFIED BY FRANCE AS BELONGING TO MH370 -- AT THE SAME TIME THAT CHINA WAS CELEBRATING ITS VICTORY DAY PARADE AGAINST JAPAN IN WWII.

COINCIDENCE?  WATCH THE REPEAT PERFORMANCE NEXT WEEK OF THE CRASHING OF THE CHINESE MARKET AS ITS PILOT REFUSES TO THE VERY END TO STOP THE OVERVALUATION OF THE YUAN!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.