Author: lissahan

What do you think of girls of about 25 never have a boyfriend? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-8 08:55:35 |Display all floors

she is busy

i think she is busy with her works, therefore she doesnt have enough time to have a boyfriend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-8 08:59:03 |Display all floors

where adizzle come from?

hello,
nice to meet u.
who is adizzle anyway?
he doesnt seem to have a manner at all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-15 12:37:59 |Display all floors

why do u think a boy of 25 never have a girlfriend?

i think the answer is that u didn't meet the right person u like yet! anyway, a single life is much better than the life with an rough man!

of course if a Mr. Right is coming, catch him with all ur efforts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-15 19:09:11 |Display all floors

a pity

One only have one 25, one 24, one 23, one 18. Maybe you are too excellent and very very pretty, why try to seek what you want. Life does not only mean good education and fruitful work, life is beautiful itself. Do you make up your mind what boy will be your lover or husband?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-15 22:46:05 |Display all floors

Hi, Lissahan

Hi, I am nicky. I am 23 years old. And I have the same experience with you. But my reason is different from yours. I think I were chasing freedom. If I have a bf, I will lose much freedom. Wherever I go and whatever I do, I should tell him and ask his adivise. If he didn't agree with me, should I insist on my opinion or give it up? So I believe I am awfully happy in spite of I feel lonely sometimes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-17 18:57:31 |Display all floors

re

I'm a girl of 21,never have a bf. And my 5 bedroom mates (I'm still studing in university) also don't have bf too. we are all pretty ,brilliant.But we are confident of ourselves.We believe we can be happy in our own right!
   Some friends can't  believe that .they said that it is because we haven't meet the right person we really love!I don't know are they right or wrong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-17 21:51:53 |Display all floors

to fly-sky

I couldn't agree with you more

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.