Author: lissahan

What do you think of girls of about 25 never have a boyfriend? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-26 23:19:52 |Display all floors

Take it easy!

Sometimes  excellence in not very good for girls.But it doesn't matter.

we shouldn't love for love.For love, we have to believe destiny.One day  

you will find a lover who love you deeply!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-28 23:07:16 |Display all floors

reason analysis

in my view, i consider here is a  reason:
     through your words, i can feel you are a excellent in character and knowlege,in other word, yourseld condition is so good  that you are proud,it led to boys didn't dare to touch you; orelse someone who is silly,you didn't want to bring shame on you,therefore,you decided to thrug them  off,maybe prince on your mind is handsome,you stick to find idear mate in future,as well as you wanted to keep pure past,then you can face to you future boyfried.so  you are a nober and wonderful gril.i hope you can get best romance very soon!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-4 03:20:51 |Display all floors

age?

You pose an interestig question. After childhood comparisons have decreasing value.When young I thought " he got that and I didnt but I'm stronger and I will hit him...besides ..he can'  t even ride a bike"-----and so it goes " well she has bigger breasts--but mine are prettier--and she's fat". As an adult I still make a few comparisons but most of my struggles are inside.   Growth occurs inside,where it really can make the difference . Now the goals have changed to understanding , caring, joy , for I learned life will have her way with me and life teaches me what I need to know and then its over.  You appear to be living and doing well. Listen to karenb.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-5 22:59:36 |Display all floors

Hang in there,Babe...wait for grey hair!!!

Thats very good advise...
That girl should know that after 25 you are really an 'Off-layer'!...you could be rich...read..and cute But when you are Aged no one wants to know if you are a Virgin or not....So when the Babe wakes up....she finds all the Men looking for the More sweet and Tenderer Fresh ones.....She could die a Virgin who cares...or start chasing college Boys to give them Money to take to their 'sweet-hearts'!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-6 19:37:19 |Display all floors

something to be done is success is just because you wanted!

millimon ,i agree with you very much.If you want to do something,first of all,you dare to think about it ,and think it over,and then just do it ,you will success! as for a bf or gf ,it is same as something others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-7 13:57:26 |Display all floors

I could be wrong

The sweetest things for a woman is being loved by a man she loved. Life without love is really dull and meaningless.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-7 14:00:47 |Display all floors

I could be wrong

The sweetest things for a woman is being loved by a man she loved. Life without love is really dull and meaningless. So you really should find a boyfriend and taste the love.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.