Author: lissahan

What do you think of girls of about 25 never have a boyfriend? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-3 16:19:26 |Display all floors

In China, Politeness is always necessary, of course. wherever you are, you shoul

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 11:03:45 |Display all floors

it is oddly

love is as important  as occupation. if you change your attitude about love, you will easy fall in love with somebody.
they say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in the world, someone to love, something to do and something to hope for.
i am ordinary person. but i don't like girls you this type. you are selfishness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 23:38:00 |Display all floors

adizzle, remember you are in China daily forum now. Man like you should be drive

Use magic tools Report

loowee has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-5 00:44:06 |Display all floors

you are not have no use for a boyfriend,only you havn't meet the one you love

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-6 17:41:34 |Display all floors

we share some in common

I had the same problem with you .yeah, it is really a  problem. I think most of the ideas here from other friends are very good.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-7 11:16:20 |Display all floors

the more u think of the less miracle turn up

At the right place ,right time ,right environment then with a right person.

I think falling in love isn't  a easy matter that it need what i relate before.Anybody say waitting for ur other part just like waitting for miracle.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-19 04:59:41 |Display all floors

they are busy elsewhere

I'm older but Iam here.....no pre-judgement....I am intrigued.....keep your question.....the answer you need may only come from the right on.....what do you think is  more importat thing.     tiffin

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.