Author: lissahan

What do you think of girls of about 25 never have a boyfriend? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-16 18:58:37 |Display all floors

who cares?

it doesn't matter that you're in your 20s and have never had a boyfriend...i'm almost 20 and haven't had one either...boys are bad, and you should consider yourself lucky

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-15 22:13:35 |Display all floors
It depends on why you have not ever had a BF.  From your post, it seems like several men like you so maybe you have your sights set too high if you are not getting a BF that you are interested in.  Otherwise, you need to at least engage in conversation the guys you are
interested in.

I remember in high school that all of the girls like just a couple of boys.  Is it that way in China also?  Well eventually girls and boys also
realize what type of person they can attract for a relationship.  In other words, you can rate both boys and girls on desirability and the top
in both sexes will gravitate to each other and the rest of both sexes wil have to settle for something lower.

I think that what is in the heart and mind is what matters in the long run....good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-16 10:01:32 |Display all floors
i bet the poster of this thread has already found a boyfriend by now haha, this thread is from 2003!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-1 19:47:12 |Display all floors
She must be a great woman with great patience and perseverance!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-3 18:19:09 |Display all floors
find out a  interesting guy around you  . maybe you will fall in love with him

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.