Author: chairman

** I also think Chinese parents are a significant liability ** by seneca [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-10-24 19:08:58 |Display all floors

Yes, well said Tiffin 64

and as for you seneca, I do not even bother to write it, except to remind you, that your are still a top ranked racist and a top ranked China Hater.

AndyDob, as seneca is a Euro Dog and your a Euro Dog, I must ask if you are now hunting in pairs.

?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-24 21:23:35 |Display all floors

"seneca": even though you live in China, your knowingly made false accusations,

on China, & Chinese are NOT QUALIFIED of NOT being be frivolous, false analogous attacks with the impaired logic and twisted facts!!!

by the way, you, together with "he dumb", "weenndy", "hooligan", "drfeelgood", "jackalien", "inquisition", "valid", "garycervendick", "karenb', "blingbling", "mono_life", "poochie", "tsss", "........" are proven CHEAT, LIAR on CD by me.

are you so unintelligible for even not being able to remember a small amount of proven fact about yourself??? or are you all expecting the fact would diminish along with your deleting my evidentiary posts, having made them "invalid posts" without my permission???

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.