Author: minime

Chinese man and foreign girl [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-8-19 04:34:00 |Display all floors

Olympic Men

I am from America and I think the Chinese men at the Olympics are HOT!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-19 06:42:06 |Display all floors

think!

evelyns--> I can't and I don't want to judge if they are "hot", but for sure they are far from the stereotype of "not tall" and rather slim people, just take a look at Yao (Ming).

THESTUD-->
sure, sure, ther is no doubt about Chinese superpower, but then there won't be you, me and all the people reading this, so calm down ;)

you wrote: "... you will only see white women dying to date/marry Chinese guys"

hahahahaha, that's funny; don't understand me bad, but as you know in the nature, that waht is harder to find is more valuable....think about it and try to think more about that what you want to say

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-21 06:23:15 |Display all floors

Chinese man and white girl...

Hey, I am a Chinese guy. I adore blonde hair and blue eyed girls or brown hair and green eyed, or red hair and gray eyed... whatever.

Is there any white girl would be interested in a 30 year old, 5'10", 160LB Chinese senior level engineer, please drop me a line.

Let see where the fate will take us.

Thanks.

Mark

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-28 01:42:04 |Display all floors

You guys are really making me laugh!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-28 01:55:26 |Display all floors

You guys are really making me laugh!

I am a Britsh gril married to a Chinese man so what do you wanna know?  
Loose - excuse me!!!!!  
Actually my husband and I have discussed this often.  It is true that not many white women marry Chinese men while more Chinese girls marry western men.  This sums up my impressions....
Chinese girls look beautiful and exotic to white mens eyes.  I think they may also believe that Chinese women will make a good housewife - (English men are mostly lazy in the home, believe me)  
White men may seem attractive because they are often confident in public, hairy and tall.  Exotic to Chinese women.  
White women like tall men - In the UK most Chinese people I meet are from the South and are quite small build.  Many young English girls are a little fat so are not attractive to Chinese men.  
There are many myths about English bodies and Chinese bodies so I can understand the 'loose' statement.  The English believe that Chinese men and women are 'small down there' just as the Chinese think that Westerners have something huge and monstrous.  
I am just glad it's not true.  However, my close friends do joke about it much to the annoyance of my husband!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-28 03:49:44 |Display all floors

Littlecat

If  your  "close friends" upset your husband to the degree you say, "much to the annoyance", it would be a good idea to let them know.
He is your husband and I'm sure you'd rather not see him in this state, right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-28 16:41:43 |Display all floors

chineseyang

You obviously don't know many English girls.  Telling them not to joke about it isn't going to achieve a lot.
All of my Chinese buddies like western girls but you don't tend to get that many attractive western girls in China so....
In fact one of them is constantly banging on about a european girl who smiled at him once in a nightclub, and another is going to study in France soon, and is excited at the prospect of meeting French girls.
How successfully he'll be is another matter.  In China he does ok because he's tall and pretty well-off.  It takes more than that to impress western girls however.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.