Views: 5772|Replies: 5

On Chinese Friendship [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-30 15:52:17 |Display all floors
People from different countries have different expectation about what consititus friendship and how it come into being. How do you regard friendship in China??
Please give me more information. I need your help!!!  Thanks~~~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-30 22:37:15 |Display all floors

How can I help you!

Hai friend:
     Here is your fridnd Machral ,what`s the matter with you! How can I help you?
      If you have something want friend to help . please tell me ,and if I can help you I will do it !

your friend:   Machral
                                                                             e-mail: haiqing-liu@163.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-31 16:19:44 |Display all floors

HI

Machral:
    I just want to know your opinion about Chinese friendship. I'm pleasant to have your reply. Thank you~ _~

Use magic tools Report

allgemein has been deleted
Post time 2003-10-31 18:06:58 |Display all floors

puzzled

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

bossel has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-1 11:16:05 |Display all floors

friendship

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-2 16:08:28 |Display all floors

about friendship in China

I think it's better for you to show your own opinion first..generally speaking.people in China may have a lot of friends around him..while true friends are very little.especially when he is in trouble.
You can see some posts in other columns.there are many posts which discussed the friendship there..of course.you can hold your own view.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.