Author: abramicus

CHINA REMAINS SHACKLED BY A STILL OVERVALUED YUAN   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-8-26 17:15:18 |Display all floors
incarnate Post time: 2015-8-26 16:34
The Petro-Dollar Won't Collapse - It Will Vanish (Part's 1 & 2)

Note: Highlight the above. Right C ...

China is already collapsing.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-26 22:36:25 |Display all floors
So the China stock market is being played by big American and European Banks, using hedge funds as proxies.   Are they still in or get out already ?

Annoixi comments :

The BIG question is which American and European Banks have large quantities of Chinese stocks on their balance sheets?

In case you aren't aware, Obama and Congress conspired against the American People last December and allowed Big Corporate Banks once again to USE DEPOSITORS FUNDS (that means your bank acct) to BET in the STOCK MARKET.

This is a MONUMENTALLY STUPID practice that was banned from 1935 until 1999. Then it was restricted again in 2010 and just last December allowed again and LESS THAN 1 YEAR LATER WE ARE CRASHING AGAIN!!!! Throw all of these CORPORATE HENCHMEN/HENCHWOMEN OUT REGARDLESS OF PARTY!!!! THEY ARE ALL OWNED BY WALL STREET!

China's market is CRASHING in spite of MASSIVE intervention by the Chinese Gov't.

That means that any U.S. or European Bank that is holding Chinese Stocks on their Balance Sheet are seeing their Solvency possibly vaporize. On top of that any American or European Stocks on the Balance Sheet of Big Corporate Banks are also pulling down those Banks Balance Sheets.That's what happened to Lehman Bros in 2008. It wasn't pretty as I think everyone knows!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-27 00:35:04 |Display all floors
bushier Post time: 2015-8-26 22:36
So the China stock market is being played by big American and European Banks, using hedge funds as p ...

A modern economy without stock market is like bread without butter

Like rice without vege.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-27 10:58:59 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-27 11:05:02 |Display all floors
incarnate Post time: 2015-8-27 10:58
The Economic Carnage Felt Around The Globe Will Only Get Worse - 749a
Note: Highlight the above. Ri ...

Dow Jones will rebound

China will not rebound.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-27 14:17:31 |Display all floors
FREE MARKET?  WHAT FREE MARKET?  THERE ARE ONLY STAGED MARKETS!

THE PERFORMANCE OF WALL STREET IS A GOOD EXAMPLE OF STOCK MARKET MANIPULATION - JUST LOOK AT THE STRAIGHT LINE DECLINE, THEN A STRAIGHT LINE RISE, NOT OF JUST ONE STOCK, BUT OF ALL STOCKS, SUCH THAT THE DOW, NASDAQ100, S&P500 ALL LINE UP NOT ONLY WITH THE STRAIGHT LINE TREND, BUT WITH EACH OTHER AS WELL.  THE PROBABILITY OF THIS HAPPENING BY CHANCE IS VIRTUALLY ZERO.

THIS IS NOT THE STOCK MARKET.

THIS IS THE STAGED MARKET.  WALL STREET KNOWS HOW TO DO IT BETTER THAN CHINA.  IT LOOKS REAL WHEN DONE BY WALL STREET, AND ARTIFICIAL AND TRANSIENT WHEN DONE BY CHINA.  OF COURSE, WALL STREET IS BACKED UP BY THE PRINTING PRESS OF THE FED IN DOLLARS, WHILE CHINA'S STOCK MARKET IS BACKED UP BY THE COMPARATIVELY LESSER AND MORE LIMITED FOREIGN CURRENCY RESERVE OF CHINA OF 3 TRILLION DOLLARS, MOST OF WHICH HAVE TO BE HELD AS DEPOSIT BECAUSE OF THE PROFLIGATE BORROWING BY CHINESE PRIVATE AND PUBLIC ENTITIES OF FOREIGN-CURRENCY-DENOMINATED DEBS, THAT NEED TO BE PAID BACK IN DOLLARS.

CHINA'S FOREIGN CURRENCY RESERVES ARE FINITE, AND THEY ARE VANISHING AT A VERY RAPID RATE AS THE MONETARY AUTHORITIES USE IT TO INDULGE IN THEIR FANTASIES THAT IF CHINA SPENDS LIKE IT IS AMERICA, ITS YUAN WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE ACCEPTED AS LIKE A DOLLAR.  THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN, UNFORTUNATELY.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-27 15:01:53 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2015-8-27 14:38
Yet more cheap yuan call here by Abramicus.
The old Jew must have amassed quiet a large PUT on the c ...

Cheap currency is for Third World banana republics only.

At least a lazy bear can get some thing right.

The ringgit is becoming banana money and the Citizens will be marching this week end.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.