Author: abramicus

CHINA REMAINS SHACKLED BY A STILL OVERVALUED YUAN   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-8-22 22:44:21 |Display all floors
the yuan devaluation is not seen as a medicine but of symptoms of trouble within the economy.

markets around the world are spoofed.

we have reached a stage where C sneezes, the rest of the world catches the cold.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-22 22:45:06 |Display all floors
bleedinrite Post time: 2015-8-22 22:38
That only means you should keep that smelly gob of your CLOSED.

Quite hard for you to understand  ...

on the contrary................

who in the right mind think a 4% depreciation in currency is a cure for any thing?

we have read it as a symptom of trouble in the economy.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-22 22:48:46 |Display all floors
bleedinrite Post time: 2015-8-22 22:38
That only means you should keep that smelly gob of your CLOSED.

Quite hard for you to understand  ...

a strong economy will be  rewarded with a strong currency.
weak economy punished with weak currency.............

that is what it is.

makes perfect sense what seneca writes.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-8-22 22:49:55 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-22 23:02:20 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-8-22 22:49
It is AFRICA that will bear the brunt of the consaequences. A cheaper Yuan will make African exp ...

everybody have a hard time.

who will die? who will survive?

people who have quality products to sell never dies.

financial markets are full of analysts....24/7 analysts.

some die if they react too much, some die because they react too late.

many ways to die.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-26 13:23:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2015-8-26 13:24

THE UNREALISTIC DREAM OF CHINA BECOMING AN INTERNATIONAL RESERVE CURRENCY BY SACRIFICING ITS HARD-EARNED FOREIGN CURRENCY RESERVE ON THE ALTAR OF THE IMF SDR PROGRAM, JUST TO GET AN IMPRIMATUR OF "SDR RESERVE CURRENCY" IS WHAT HAS DRAGGED CHINA DOWN.

THIS CANCER MUST BE REMOVED BEFORE CHINA CAN GROW AGAIN.  OTHERWISE, IT IS SUCKING UP EVERY DROP OF LIFE OUT OF THE CHINESE ECONOMY.  THE YUAN EXCHANGE RATE OF 6.39 IS STILL UNSUSTAINABLE, EXCEPT WITH MORE BLEEDING OF CHINA'S ECONOMY, WHICH IS ALREADY ONE BLOODY MESS.

VANITY PROVES THE UNDOING OF CHINA'S NEW ECONOMIC TEAM . . . AND TO SACRIFICE HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF THE COUNTRY'S HARD-EARNED DOLLARS JUST TO SATISFY A PERSONAL WHIM . . . IS ALSO A FORM OF CORRUPTION, GIVING AWAY PUBLIC FUNDS FOR A PRIVATE, EVEN IF PSYCHOLOGICAL, GAIN.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-26 16:34:47 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.