Author: abramicus

FINALLY, CHINA IS BREAKING THE CHAINS OF AN OVERVALUED YUAN!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-8-14 16:47:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-14 18:06:56 |Display all floors
incarnate Post time: 2015-8-14 16:47

Remember......your heartland would rather nuke China.....you posted it yourself.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-14 18:23:24 |Display all floors
incarnate Post time: 2015-8-14 16:47

So....is it , the devaluation, the work of foreigners too?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-14 18:24:32 |Display all floors
The heart of the problem is that a partial devaluation implies a residual overvaluation, which becomes more insidious and dangerous, in that its role in the bankrupting of China's factories become less obvious, as the so-called "science" of economics is a mere hodge-podge of equations that do not always apply.

Just think about cooking rice.

You first measure a cup of rice, pour it into a pot up to a certain level, and then turn on the heat, wait until it boils, and then wait some more for the rice to finally cook completely, often by simply turning off the power, and keeping the lid on.

Write an equation for this simple economic activity of producing cooked rice.

RICE + WATER + HEAT = COOKED RICE

Now, say you are in charge of monetary policy.

You can rewrite the equation as:

HEAT + RICE + WATER = COOKED RICE.

Then, being in charge of implementing it, you can cause your household to starve by doing it with heating up the pot, pouring in the rice, wait for it to be burnt into charcoal, then add water.

THIS IS WHAT CHINA'S ECONOMIC HIT MEN HAVE DONE TO CHINA AND ARE BACK IN POWER IN A MERE 2 DAYS TO CONTINUE THEIR SHENNANIGANS.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-14 18:32:19 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2015-8-14 18:24
The heart of the problem is that a partial devaluation implies a residual overvaluation, which becom ...

So....is it , the devaluation, the work of foreigners too?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-14 18:33:04 |Display all floors
HOW ABOUT TRYING:

COOKED RICE - WATER - HEAT = RICE

NOW TRY EXPORTING THIS KIND OF RICE MADE FROM COOKED RICE, WITH WATER SQUEEZED OUT, AND CHILLED IN THE FREEZER.  

ECONOMICS IS A SCIENCE ONLY IF YOU HAVE COMMON SENSE, WHICH IS NEEDED TO INTERPRET THE SENSE OF THE EQUATIONS.  WITHOUT COMMON SENSE, ECONOMICS IS JUST NONSENSE.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-14 18:41:27 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2015-8-14 18:33
HOW ABOUT TRYING:

COOKED RICE - WATER - HEAT = RICE

Economic is the science of cooking rice blind folded .....because no body can see the future.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.