Author: abramicus

Trump Is the Black Horse to Watch on the Horizon [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-8-10 12:33:11 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-8-10 12:16
Great.......how is Trump going to win a general election when he talk  about menstruated girls?

WHEN UNREALITY TURNS INTO REALITY - SHOCK AND SURREALISM IN US POLITICS TODAY.

Of course, Trump wants to be the next president.  The amount of money he has been spending is not chump change, even for someone as rich as he is.  Of course, I would not say that he is the best candidate just because of his stage performance.  Bush has some very good ideas.  So does Sanders.  But like Trump, to win this election, they have to destroy some of the idols of American politics, idols that nobody may criticize.  That's not democratic.  That's more like a theocracy, where the high priests of public polls determine the fate of kings.  No golden calves, please.  The people need a better set of rules other than pleasing the idols of media.  A new set of Ten Commandments.  Like "Thou shalt not be lazy."  "Thou shalt not be a wimp."  "Thou shalt honor thy father and thy mother."  "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's PC."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-10 12:42:48 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2015-8-10 12:33

Of course, Trump w ...

Trump and most the Republican field do not need to win in order to be winners.

They are there to promote themselves and their brands .....success and money will follow later.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-10 12:45:07 |Display all floors

Of course, Trump w ...

A candidate for President is a valued title

Board directorships, and other perks will follow them for a long time for them to harvest.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-10 12:54:31 |Display all floors

Of course, Trump w ...

Trump choose to be obnoxious.

He don't have to choose this path but he did.

This shows he is not serious about winning............

So far....he has been obnoxious to Mexicans, to women, to Asians, to China......and very soon to every minority group.

Insulting women by using the menstruation word is a bridge too far.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.