Author: abramicus

Trump Is the Black Horse to Watch on the Horizon [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-8-9 21:09:18 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2015-8-9 20:05
During the Great Depression, U.S. poverty rate was 50%. That's the same percentage of the U.S. pop ...

You think too much haven been spend on the 50% on welfare.

So does the Donald Duck.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-10 00:42:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sfphoto at 2015-8-10 09:44
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-8-9 21:07
You think too much have been spend on the 50% with welfare......

So does the Donald Duck.......

Trump thinks there are too many Mexican illegals so he wants to kick them out.

The white and black underclass don't want to work because they're on welfare.

Conservative Capitalists want to exploit the Mexican illegals but without any legal benefits.
Except Bush who wants to legalize the Mexican illegals because his wife is Mexican.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-10 01:34:52 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2015-8-10 00:42
Trump thinks there are too many Mexican illegals so he wants to kick them out.

The white and blac ...

who talks what is not important.

what is important is :

compassion or no compassion.

Democrats surely shows more compassion.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-10 01:52:32 |Display all floors
TRUMP UNAPOLOGETIC . . . He said "What I said was appropriate".  And "I cherish women."  And the truth of the matter is, while he had singled out some women for his personal criticisms, he has not said anything bad about women overall.  His choice of the word "wherever" when heard by an innocent and pure mind, would mean any part of the head where blood would be coming out from if the eyes were bleeding, as in Ebola, including the nose, the mouth, and the ears.  In the context of "eyes", ears, nose and mouth would make the most sense.  But in the context of those who were thinking of sex, while watching the show, it immediately registered what was foremost in their mind at that time.  Thus, "wherever" is a good verbal Rorschach test for those watching the debate.  The real "Aha!" is that they were thinking of something quite sexual while they were listening to the ideas being tossed back and forth.  

For decades, there had been not a single soul in politics who could have matched Clinton's admission of having smoked pot, saying he had smoked but not inhaled.  In that, the public knows "Yeah, that's what you did, huh?  Baloney!"

Now, Trump trumps Bill by saying the anchor had blood coming from "wherever", and when his critics denounce him for what THEY THOUGHT HE MEANT, he could sit back and say, "Gosh, how can you be so indecent in thinking that?"

So much for Trumpism, he has not said anything about China, for now.  We need not hold our breath, knowing he will soon be on the attack, at gale-force in short order.  China is in no mood to defend itself against a candidate who wants more attention, more controversy, to improve his rating toward his hoped for election.  On the other hand, contrary to China's current policy of preserving the peace to preserve its progress, given the model of economic growth it has been sold by the Economic Hit Men, of using consumption in lieu of production, to generate its GDP, China may need a Trump to spark a war that alone can make sense of its commitment to consumption as the driver of its economy.  For any country to consume more than it produces, it has to be a superpower, and the road to superpowerdom is paved with the cobblestones of war.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-10 10:17:11 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2015-8-10 01:52
TRUMP UNAPOLOGETIC . . . He said "What I said was appropriate".  And "I cherish women."  And the tru ...

Put it this way

Trump says no PCness for him.

No PCness also sounds like no bible studies for him.

.....that surely eats into the foundation of the Republican Party.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-10 12:09:53 |Display all floors
GENDER EQUALITY UNDER TRUMP'S RULES OF ENGAGEMENT (OR, COMBAT).

TRUMP is probably the only candidate who truly treats a woman as he would treat a man, no condescending gentility, and to a woman, probably the only male candidate who treats her like a woman would.  Objectively speaking, Trump is willing to "descend" to the level of a woman in the eyes of other men in order to engage them in any kind of disagreement, dispute or dissing contest.  Why they call it misogyny is itself a form of gender discrimination, a form of male superiority complex, that women should be treated like porcelain dolls, rather than as equals.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-10 12:16:05 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2015-8-10 12:09
GENDER EQUALITY UNDER TRUMP'S RULES OF ENGAGEMENT (OR, COMBAT).

TRUMP is probably the only candidat ...

Great.......how is Trump going to win a general election when he talk  about menstruated girls?

I don't think he wants to win.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.