Author: red_flower

How to make your life happy and meanful [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-31 14:19:03 |Display all floors

you can do it in your way

i think everyone has his own opinion about what meaningful life means.
In my mind, meaningful life means you can do what you want to do , you can love what you love and hate what you hate.Most importantly, there is always someone can stand beside you, listen to you and share your happiness and sorrow!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-31 15:01:37 |Display all floors

hard to have a meaningful life

I just agree with all you said. But to fond a good jod that you like is really hard.
For me, now i still can not find that one, however I have to stay there. Why? since I have to live, I need money to buy everything that I need, I need money to  pay my house, day by day, year by year. Both jod and life give me so much pressure so that sometimes I can not feel any interest. My husband always think I am not optimistic. Now I live in Beijing, everyday i spend two hours in my way from home to office, fome office to my home. I relly miss the days that I passed in sheng li oilfield. There, my office is very close to my home, it just took me 10-15minutes from my home to office.  I have so much free time everyday to do my own thing.Maybe I can say I work for money, nothing else. I am trying to look for fun in my life each minutes. Hope I can get it soon. sometimes I talk with you guys through china daily, but I just can get a little bit fun, After that I still feel the sorrow is around me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-31 17:30:31 |Display all floors

It's easy to make you life meanful!

Everything will be easy if you do it with your best! So,you will feel happy and successful when you finish something with all your heart.You will say:my life is meanful!haha!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-31 17:38:22 |Display all floors

Life is really hard?I don't think so!

Maybe ,life is a process.We always say life seems as voyage.In fact,it describe a thing with reason.Life of everyone is different,so the thought of life is different.I think the key is thought of you!If you think the life is meaningful,the life will not be hard.This is about attitude of you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-1 09:09:04 |Display all floors

life is simple

First , It's important to find a job with large salary. If you have no money, you can do nothing. The life can't be happy.
    Now , the life is very realistic. Maybe you could say that you can find happy without money , yes ,sometimes. but , if you have no money , you must havo to think where do you live and what do you eat everyday? Only you have enough money , you can think other things, such as your interests,hobby..etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-2 14:40:09 |Display all floors

work hard in working hours and enjoy life in spare time

work hard in working hours and enjoy life in spare time

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-2 23:34:07 |Display all floors

how to make your life happy

As i grow up, i  realize that happiness resides in love, learning how to love others and the world and valuing the love from others. Love is a great source of  motivation and energy.Whenever i think of my parents,my beloved tutors and intimate friends, i look like a live wire, and the feeling is teriffic.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.