Author: red_flower

How to make your life happy and meanful [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-30 19:17:58 |Display all floors

buddy

i want to say , after graduate you should work at the career that you are interested in while not just get it  for money or something else, if you like it then you can do it heart and soul. and you can feel happy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-30 20:19:06 |Display all floors

LOL

Does anyone like to be a streetwalker.They are forced to do so. Whoever lives to eat,I can say ,he is a pig.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-30 21:55:16 |Display all floors

I don't agree with you

I  think  an interesting  job  must  not   make  you  happy.Because  happy  or not  happy   is  your  feel  to life. It   don't denpend  on  money  or  your situation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-30 22:53:48 |Display all floors

do what u want ,that's the source of happiness

in our every day life, so many things trouble us around. no matter did u like or dislike, it's still existing there, so don't care things so bad that puzzled u one time. if u look thing from different angles,maybe the different feelings u will have.
       do what u like and want,and the most important is your interesting ,not just only the job itself (it's meaningless).
       there is no need to care right and false, if what u done make u felt happy that's just the right thing.
       life is short and full of ups and downs,  please look forward to the wonderful future, don't think more about your lost old days. that's meaningless.
       look forward!

Use magic tools Report

liang_jane has been deleted
Post time 2003-10-31 11:20:29 |Display all floors

my view is that learn to give up from life

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-31 11:43:41 |Display all floors

There's a lot of way to make your life happy and meanful

In my opinion,there's a lot of ways to make your life happy and meanful.Because happy is determined by your spirit.Maybe buy a new book,or listen a nice song will make you feel happy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-31 13:37:05 |Display all floors

you're not superman

yeath,quite right,but the question is that you can't find the job because you can't do your favorable things only by yourself,you're not superman!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.