How to make your life happy and meanful [Copy link] 中文

sharonchen has been deleted
Post time 2003-10-30 15:33:35 |Display all floors

A job is not the only thing that can make your life happy and meaningful

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-30 16:38:57 |Display all floors

support you!!!

support you consumingly, please recommend what should i study?  i shall say to you"i cannot find my real interest"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-30 17:32:03 |Display all floors

re

I can't agree with you more! the sense of life consists in leading a happy life to yourself and the whole society!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-30 17:36:08 |Display all floors

re

tell me ur experience if u don't mind! I'm a student in college and have no working experience! Glad to hear from u!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-30 18:41:25 |Display all floors

work with a gruop of people you like and do what you want

diffierent people have different definetion on happly life .sometimes wealth and fame means a lot to some people ,while some others  value
the inside felling of happiness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-30 19:06:47 |Display all floors

happy is so easy

I think  it is happy to do things you like .Just do what you want!You may be happy then you wil not regret !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-30 19:10:54 |Display all floors

many people are different from you i think.

it's quite right of you to think in that way. while you must know that many people have different opinions. for example, they say live to eat, while others say eat to live. they are all not fault. everyone has his own style of life. some people think they are happy as long as they are together the guy they love deeply, some people think they are the most people in the world if only they are stay with their kind parents, some do be in a good mood if they can get what they wanna get by the job, while the job itself is not important.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.