Author: jessie

What's wrong with my memory? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-1 20:51:35 |Display all floors

good rest

Please do not worry your memory,even you come to old stage,let alone you are still young.The very problem is you did not have a good rest,you are tired,so does your brain.You had better take a good rest and keep your sleep perfect,your memory will soon come to origin,even better than you used to be,if more practices made,just as the saying goes,practice make perfect!

Good Luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-3 10:46:58 |Display all floors

Just insist!

I think maybe  you are under a big pressure recently. Your desire is to learn english with rapid speed and pay a lot of attention on it. If you feel it's hard to remember and you are not old enough, I think it's the time you should adjust your attitude to learn english. It's a quite long term to grasp a kind of language for a common person. And also I think learning should not interrupt by anything in your whole life. So don't worry about your memory now. If you insist to learn everyday, nothing can prevent you from learn better.  

Use magic tools Report

flyingace has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-3 15:31:42 |Display all floors

Just relax

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-3 18:42:47 |Display all floors

time is the best medicine

Hi,my friend,I think everyone will have the same experence and feeling,just so I do.
   So don't worry.Your situation may be last a short of time.After these days,you'll fell good than before.
   On the other hand,you'd better combining the working status and relaxing.
And eat more petnut will benefit you,have a try,ok!Happy to you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-3 20:02:04 |Display all floors

just talk freely

hi, this is sasa, a newer. it is my first time to login the website. just now read ur messages, a impulsion to reply u and wanna to chat with you. hope the message don't  petrified u.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-4 11:12:58 |Display all floors

no forgetting no remembering.

In my opinion, you should review the words more times. Nobody can remember many new words one time. There must be some words missing. You need the missing words stimulating your brain one time more, even two times three times.......then you will remember them.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.