Author: SherrySongSHSF

Ling's arrest a vital lesson for officials   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-7-21 21:45:18 |Display all floors
How nice.

Prosecutions have a 100% record.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-21 21:54:52 |Display all floors
not just LING & there are more to come from a long routing list just wait & see  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2015-7-22 04:55:52 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2015-7-21 04:56
Corrupt officials need to be found and removed regardless of their position. This doesn't just apply ...

I didn't see a "Dusty1" post in this thread. Only "HailChina!" made a remark about corruption in Australia.
Is HailChina a well known ghost of Dusty1 among the moderators or was this just one of those
"pick an Aussie... any Aussie" moments?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-22 06:21:19 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-22 11:34:54 |Display all floors
rameshnair Post time: 2015-7-21 14:24
let me be the devils advocate here..

it was just years back that corruption/bribery was an accepted ...

Don't just spend all the time catching tigers, there are many flies around and these are the ones who give the ordinary laobaixing a tough time getting things done! Would be nice to see Mr Xi swatting flies too!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-22 11:40:16 |Display all floors
canadian45 Post time: 2015-7-22 06:21
Corrupt offticials are inevitable, because most politicians go into politics primarily for their own ...

And some countries practice legalised corruption where the ruling party with majority seats pass laws to give their ministers huge pay packets well over a million dollars each. Who can accuse the of corruption when it's all above board and legal!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-7-22 19:10:36 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.