Views: 786|Replies: 0

Document expired [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-7-20 23:53:23 |Display all floors
is a kind way of  saying your post is unacceptable in its current form.

There is  a new kid on the block...who has clout no one is taking serious.

The USSR put a lander on the moon before anyone. Venera Mars 1/2/3 where outstanding acheivements and firsts....with three seperate missions all to support the first. What went wrong. The people who were assigned and made all the contriburtions were "assigned other duties"........real cause and effect? they did not complete their assigned duties fast enough and the system broke..not because they were inept..because the Nitup era forced 100,000 highly educated and brutally smart engineers beyond their limits. This was pure and simple a daggar in the throat of brilliant men and women who should be in a Hall of Fame for the World......... insted they don't even have grave markers...most were exiled to parts unknown even to their families...because they did not deliver on schedule.

Time allowed....nine months. The ISS was designed to cooperate tech for the betterment of of all exploration outside the Ozone layer. It was and is a grand idea at cause. Enter China...whoops---niether country trusted the intentions of the newcomer..because the new comer brought norhing to the game--it wanted everything the others had and offered paltry tipence in return.

Look------------ if you come to a table of cards you look at the other players in the eye you play their eyes not the cards....Sadly the new player wanted to peek at all the cards before they wanted to play. That is why there is a seperate space program.

There is not a new age coming..it is more of the past and much more dangerous.

Tune in for updates. I no longer live in China but I do actually travel to there 4-5 times a year..we shall see how the permits are extended and honoured

Addendum.. A middle aged female lawyer who does not hold rank --- was caught up in a horrible quagmire of unregulated regulations which are not regular..spent almost 36 months without normal privleges..never even smaked a fly..according to her neighbor's but was convicted of assaulting not one--not two... but three male something officers. She weighs 60 kilos----over a combined weight of 200 kilos and men?

if I ever need to be in a street fight i want her in front of me.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.