Author: voice_cd

Final vote of the blog contest   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-7-19 19:13:52 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2015-7-19 15:36
Tossed your ballots?

Excuse me, could you rephrase that more politely!

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2015-7-19 21:02:27 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2015-7-19 19:13
Excuse me, could you rephrase that more politely!

I have to say English is the strangest language, even i am using it right now. ?

I'm politely asking you whether you have sent  your ballots to the candidates. Help me rewriting the sentence?

Any question else?

The meaning of wording and phrasing needs to be connected to the environment, need any help in terms of Chinese learning?

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2015-7-19 21:09:44 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2015-7-19 17:45
I married my wife back in 2009 and I am still dating her everyday, yes we annoying to each other s ...

Nearly seven years  have been flying away。

The  question here and now what i want to know is whether she is glad to see you spent lots of time playing here? Does she know what you are doing or the purpose for doing so?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-7-20 03:35:08 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2015-7-19 21:09
Nearly seven years  have been flying away。

The  question here and now what i want to know is whe ...

She is happy for the moment, but it all ends today, university starts up again today

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-20 11:44:37 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-7-20 15:34:48 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2015-7-19 21:02
I have to say English is the strangest language, even i am using it right now. ?

I'm politely ask ...

After 18 years in China I have given hope of getting my Chinese anywhere near good!

You could have said, " have you cast you ballot/ vote  " or more simply " have you voted", what you wrote can be thought of a vulgar language by some! You are right English can be strange.

I have not voted, I spend too little time in the blog section to form a fair opinion so I will refrain from voting

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-20 16:18:44 |Display all floors
'I have not voted, I spend too little time in the blog section to form a fair opinion so I will refrain from voting'

Agreed, vote only if one is familiar with the bloggers' works, not just for fun or by looks, or their dressed-up profiles, etc. That is not voting wisely. I have not voted either, not being familiar enough.
I did not put myself up for voting, voice-cd must have done that on my behalf!  But that's ok, it's fun to see how unpopular I am!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.