Author: voice_cd

Final vote of the blog contest   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-8-2 11:46:04 |Display all floors
Hahaha,My not kuean he du.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-2 15:37:58 |Display all floors
DalianLaowai#23 Post time: 2015-7-31 14:18
I have a suggestion for future contests.  I just voted and noticed something a tad discouraging.  As ...

I agree with you on some points, but I think the aim of this contest is not to choose a few bloggers to give them prizes, but to make bloggers and the whole China daily forum more popular. Maybe even some new people will decide to start blogging? In that sense, I think competition is something good. I was surprised how little attraction this round of the blog contest got from outside the cd forum. I remember the first contest, almost all the chosen members put the voting on Wechat, Facebook, qq, etc. I even printed posters and hang them on walls at peking university. Several hundred people voted. People who voted for me of course also looked at posts from competitors, etc. I shared the voting for this blog with over a thousand people. After votes for other people went up, of I shared the link again. In this case, more competition means more publicity for all bloggers. I think that is something good. We all know, the final decision is made by a jury, high votes don't mean that the blogger will win.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.