Views: 813|Replies: 4

Security bills signal offensive change [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-7-17 11:13:44 |Display all floors
Yasukazu Hamada (second from right), chairman of the lower house committee that approved the bills, is surrounded by opposition lawmakers after the vote. If the bills become law, Japanese troops will be able to fight abroad. Toruhanai / Reuters
With Japan's lower house of parliament giving the green light to two controversial security bills on Thursday, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is one st ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-17 11:13:45 |Display all floors
The security bill passed on lower house is merely the craftwork of double standard adopted by the US government. The US government has always tell the world - respect people views and its majority vote. That what makes the beauty of democracy. What the hell is US government doing by sitting back and not voicing out their concerns. It this shows the selfishness of the US government policy as their plan to engage and make their presence known in Asia are inching closer using Japanese as their puppet to contain China and allow the territory to become tense so that more arms sales could be achieved by the US.
On the contrary, should the Chinese government has been a great arm supporter of the US, I can confidently sure the security bills in Japan will never be passed through political blockage.
One fine day when Japan launch war offensive against our Asian neighbours, do you think the US will come to our aid ? No, they will not do anything except sitting back and ensure the region become more unstable. We could never trust the US for its policies and they are branded as the biggest culprit to destabilize peaceful rise of Asia. Thus, we Asians should stand up and be firm to handle our own affairs rather than to be manipulated by these crooked American policy makers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-17 12:06:07 |Display all floors
So is it wrong for them to defend themselves and their allies ? Is the world afraid that history might repeat itself ?

i would see this as precautionary act to the illegal expansion of chinese sea front.
Veni, Vedi, Vici

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-17 19:33:51 |Display all floors
So is the Senaku Island (diaoyu island) where the US had merely administered the rights to Japan to manage, though in the treaties everyone knows it belongs to Chinese land, yet the American allowed the Japanese to expand into Senaku ISland. I do not think it's the Chinese illegally expanding its seafront but what has got the South China Sea got anythng to do with the US ? Isn't the US the aggressor ? Chinese has never engaged attack on other lands and due to US proven track record in souping up foreign lands, it's mere formality the Chinese wishes to check and maintain US/Japan balances. I'd think most Asians agree let our own people mind our own business.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-17 21:33:57 |Display all floors
"Is the world afraid that history might repeat itself ?"

Japan's leaders who deny WWII aggression and atrocities have not learned from history, and therefore may repeat the same mistakes again.

I would see this as part and parcel of USA's "pivot" policy which is meant to contain China's rise.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.